Suggestions for Angelic Mantras and Words of Power

I’m motivated, it’s more like a combo of facing the effort, which once I get into it isn’t even not fun, and fear of failure. It’s getting into it and sustaining the effort when I’m a bit ADD.

It’s hard to make actionable intentions out of negatives - the universe tends to go “yup, you don’t have that” and it makes it more true, so I’m avoiding “stop x”, “unblock y” and suggest more of “get moving on what you need to do”, “you want to do these tasks right away”, “enhance sense of enthusiasm and urgency”, “feel urgency for work tasks” etc.

4 Likes

From my experience with therapy motivation is a problem of “unblocking” rather than pushing through

2 Likes

Try the gnostic belebo ritual. Is one of the most powerful of all times

2 Likes

I can relate to what you are saying @Mulberry
When there is a task to do, it is a task because it seems like a problem of sorts even though I know it needs doing sooner rather than later but for me if I can busy my mind enough then that seems to be justification for not doing that task because hey I’ve got other stuff to contend with.

My super clever mind seems to know what the absolute minimum necessary is and as long as I reach that minimum goal then that’s pretty much the end of it and I lose all sense of what the goal was supposed to be.
Lately I’ve been into adjusting my view on what my minimum goal should be but I still catch myself out and see how much more I could have achieved.
I also find myself saying “come on you have to do this, get that done and where’s your urgency” but even so, stuff doesn’t get done.

2 Likes

Hi @Rav,
I’ve just looked in my 7 occult money rituals book by Henry Archer and there is a belebo ritual in there. Is that the one you were referring to by any chance?
Ritual Three, break through financial barriers.

2 Likes

Oh yes it’s similar and correct

1 Like

Oh great thank you @Rav :blush:
I used the search and your comment of belebo here was the only one lol, googled it and found I already had that book. I’ve done that ritual quite a while ago and pretty sure some good results came of it but you know time went on and I got into other things.

2 Likes

my ideas:

1. strengthen your connection to your higher self
  2. Clairaudience/spirit communication development
    3.Receive guidance on a question you have.

Also, do you think Raziel would be able to give incantations using the angelic language like Meton? The incantations channeled by Micah were pretty useful

2 Likes

I’m sure he can, but I guess it would depend on the mantra he chooses to give me. He is the Keeper of Secrets, after all, so he’s probably got a million and one mantras tucked away.

6 Likes

Let’s see, if you get started now, how many do you need channel per day to get as many of those as possible before I die…So I can try them out. Don’t factor in you’re older than me, factor down lmao…

3 Likes

How about one for personal magnetism?

It could be said that your magnetism increases with any spell that draws something to you but there would be times a booster might be a welcome addition.
For some people it might be to attract a person or a spirit, another might use it for business or job opportunity, a thing/object or a situation change.

Let’s say you have a busy day and are waiting for someone to turn up and you already have an overflowing diary (lol) just chant your wizza wizza ding thing and the spotlight is on you, your ‘landing strip’ is lit up and ready for action.
Oops, please don’t read that bit @Keteriya :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Men. tagging me with they don’t want me to see it, just to make it get my attention so I can make some kind of joke! Amateur’s! lol.

3 Likes

Yep, I’m a prime amateur lol :laughing:

2 Likes

:woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :rofl:

1 Like

Something to heal your spiritual being and your chakras

3 Likes

How about one to make a magickal working safe for the magician and those affected?

3 Likes

A mantra to facilitate remote viewing. :+1:

3 Likes

this book has a lot of mantras for attracting women or men… attracting a boyfriend/girlfriend, attracting a sex partner (probably not arriving tonight :cowboy_hat_face:), control your man/woman. It has a mantra to get something from your neighbor or boss.

It doesn’t have any mantras for physical health or wealth

hmmm let’s not forget It’s Kadmon vs Raziel :face_with_monocle:

there are some apps on the app store for tinnitus. supposedly they can help get rid of the sound so you can sleep, but all I got was an idea of the frequency somewhere around 15,000 hz

3 Likes

a mantra to force the astral body out of the physical body I think this would be very useful for everyone who is having difficulties in astral travel

5 Likes

Phase or reverse cancellation, phase inversion comes to mind. I don’t remember all the details but the outline is that you flip or ‘invert’ a copy of the frequency and it cancels the unwanted frequency. It’s used in audio post production to make sounds mix with others with more clarity.

1 Like