Suggestions for Angelic Mantras and Words of Power

Hey All,

A little while back I channelled some mantras from the archangel Raziel and posted them to the forum for people to try out, and the feedback so far has been really positive. You can find those here.

Most of these mantras, however, with the exception of the one for material needs, are for internal changes rather than physical results, so I thought it might be worth it to try and channel some more, only this time see if I could perhaps get a few for more physical effects.

My own magick seems to work better if I do it with the intent of helping others rather than just myself (it has something to do with my own personal spiritual baggage), so I thought I would ask the forum for suggestions as to what kind of effects you all would like me to obtain a mantra or Word of Power for.

Please comment with your ideas and Iā€™ll do my best to share anything I can find. Thanks!

26 Likes

I just want to say that I think the forum needs a Get me laid today chant, based on the top topics this week.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Iā€™m sorry, I couldnā€™t help it. Forgive meā€¦

17 Likes

I wonder if there might be one for more physical energy?
Itā€™s great that you have been able to find all those mantras by the way :pray:

8 Likes

A silence your enemies one maybe?

7 Likes

One for a glamour effect?

4 Likes

Thatā€™s an interesting one. What kind of glamour effect? :thinking:

4 Likes

Well I donā€™t know, I was just thinking that might be a popular choice for a lot of people maybe.

Iā€™ve not tried any glamour spells before so Iā€™m guessing a general one for overall physical appearance and added attractiveness.

And a new Ferrari of course (a nice red one)?

4 Likes

Any mantra to help me with my goddamn annoying tinnitus would be very appreciated.

8 Likes

one for physical and mental prowess

3 Likes

Iā€™d settle for a new Chevy Colorado myselfā€¦ What can I say, easy to please.

4 Likes

How about one for aches and pains/sprains following exercising or working?

Just spotted a nice blue one. A mantra for a Chevy and a mantra for a Ferrari please :blush:

2 Likes

A general ā€œpurgeā€ would be nice. Like a purge of subconscious blockages and outdated mental models that are deeply ingrained, but interfere with the practitionerā€™s workings.

And a ā€œcleanseā€ for negative thoughts/emotions. For instance if Iā€™m feeling myself going into a negative thought spiral, Iā€™d love to have a mantra to focus on so I can bring all the negativity to the forefront, face it head on, and then expel/release it completely.

Also, a mantra to remove lust for results. :stuck_out_tongue:

I know these are all quite close to some of the existing Raziel mantras you channelled for us, but those are the thoughts that come to mind.

16 Likes

I got taught one for clearing ages ago. Im gonna mess up the spelling but:
Hasheem regime adonai

3 Likes

Just generally, or something more specific?

2 Likes

With @snortoncatā€˜s goddam annoying tinnitus and my aches and pains suggestion being similar would there be one for physical ailments/physical healing?

4 Likes

What about a mantra to win some sort of competition? Or to get someone interested in your product/skill?

4 Likes

Or to improve on your skill, such that you chant it while you perform that skill would be nice

2 Likes

That would let music skill out of the equation, but I think it would work for some other things

3 Likes

No it could work for any skill, you could fit it in and around, before and after anything you do.

4 Likes

Yes, before yes. Not during as you said earlier.

2 Likes