A little while back I channelled some mantras from the archangel Raziel and posted them to the forum for people to try out, and the feedback so far has been really positive. You can find those here.
Most of these mantras, however, with the exception of the one for material needs, are for internal changes rather than physical results, so I thought it might be worth it to try and channel some more, only this time see if I could perhaps get a few for more physical effects.
My own magick seems to work better if I do it with the intent of helping others rather than just myself (it has something to do with my own personal spiritual baggage), so I thought I would ask the forum for suggestions as to what kind of effects you all would like me to obtain a mantra or Word of Power for.
Please comment with your ideas and I’ll do my best to share anything I can find. Thanks!
A general “purge” would be nice. Like a purge of subconscious blockages and outdated mental models that are deeply ingrained, but interfere with the practitioner’s workings.
And a “cleanse” for negative thoughts/emotions. For instance if I’m feeling myself going into a negative thought spiral, I’d love to have a mantra to focus on so I can bring all the negativity to the forefront, face it head on, and then expel/release it completely.
Also, a mantra to remove lust for results.
I know these are all quite close to some of the existing Raziel mantras you channelled for us, but those are the thoughts that come to mind.