Suggestions for Angelic Mantras and Words of Power

Yes fair comment, we are just brainstorming here to get ideas flowing

2 Likes

Improved artists abilities
And
Enhanced learning

6 Likes

Thanks for the mantras and thank you in advance for the ones you will share in the future. I would also like to thank my subconscious for revealing a nonsensical mantra in a dream. I had it when I napped right after reading the mantra post :joy:. I saw three words but I forgot most of it. The last word was something like “dovieje”, pronounced doh-vee-jeh.

2 Likes

I like how I can dream of what I fall asleep doing.

2 Likes

Hmm

I’m on my legs 12 hours a night and would like something for healing. Also I agree with one to clear away negitive thoughts. That would be awesome.

One for astral projection maybe? Something I could say in my head as im drifitimg off to sleep? Or maybe one more for doing energy work ?

One to calm emotions and bring peace would help for meditation.

Uhh maybe one for scrying somehow? Idk. XD

Sorry I’m so exhausted atm i can hardly think straight.
Btw thanks for all your work on these mantras they’re really something special!

3 Likes

Mantra to boost hormones, mantra to aid in Vampyrism(siphoning energy from a target), mantra to strengthen aura, mantra to aid in energy manipulation such as shielding, chi balls, etc. Mantra to strengthen focus and concentration, to remove mental blockages. Just some suggestions.:pray::metal:

4 Likes

Boosting sexual energy, astral senses.

2 Likes

Hi, as already mentioned the mantra for removing negative thoughts, and if possible the mantra for grounding.

2 Likes

I discarded that one as I missed the desired focus on more physical results. To go with thst theme, how about one to help resolve social conflicts?

5 Likes

Just thought of one…a mantra to improve visualization?

6 Likes

To enter a magical state of mind (that is, a state of mind for working with rituals and spells).

To help manifest tools, books and small objects.

4 Likes

I like this, it could equate to social harmony.

It could be useful for all kinds of things from disputes and feelings of tension to business meetings, public speaking, dealing with customers, dating, meeting new people, family members. Endless possibility.

3 Likes

Healing mantra.

DarkestKnight already provided mantra for manifestation of material needs in his first topic with Angelic mantras.

2 Likes

You’re right, but he specifies that “It is for what is really needed only, not what is wanted.”

In my case, they are more desires than needs.

2 Likes

Kundalini mantra?

2 Likes

A mantra used when like can manupulate the situations under to your control. And certainly make you win in short term easily

3 Likes

As a student and hard qigong practitioner, It would be nice if the mantra could help me out academically(for remembering knowledge and application of how to use it) and could strengthen and help my body recover from long and taxing workouts.

3 Likes

How about, something to get your butt in gear and get some enthusiasm going for the boring bits you procrastinate on at work?

6 Likes

So something to unblock motivation?

4 Likes

Yes that would be good - to unblock motivation and not lose sight of the goal

3 Likes