Suggestions for Angelic Mantras and Words of Power

A protection mantra?
To neutralise, repel or send back?

Lots of people don’t do protection until they feel a need to ask or can’t afford a book or don’t know how to use the search and often the process is an ongoing one.

I’m thinking not only for spiritual but in personal interactions, most people have someone they know that makes them feel belittled and ‘less than them’ in normal situations.

Something to neutralise, repel or send back would bring personal strength to those who might feel anxious about certain situations.

2 Likes

oh yes active noise cancellation. I been working with sound equipement a long time🤓.
the signal is split in 2. one is phase inverted. the other is delayed so that the positive and inverse signal are synchronized. noise signal + its opposite equals zero.

either the app wasnt that good at doing the job, or having the noise in your ears and the inverse in headphones doesn’t work… maybe somebody will come up with a better app😉

I wish we could just hookup a feedback exterminator to our head, but that would never work :laughing:. (lot of work for the people that design them, but very easy to use… even pro equipement is mostly just plug n play) fb x sends a signal through the system. It knows the dB of the signal sent. If the signal going back through the box is increasing in strength it blocks that frequency.

I have noticed that when I am not actively paying attention the tinnitus faded in the background. but if I listen to one of those frequency vids on yutube: alpha, beta, delta, sophegio the volume of the tinnitus increases. Its like the tinnitus takes any kind of mantra or frequency as a challenge to its supremacy. Maybe if Dark knight gets a mantra for tinnitus it works, and maybe it will be like a PA system inside my head

2 Likes

Hey, good description there @danlBoone

Or better quality headphones/loudspeakers tuned to accurate frequencies. Then the correct frequencies will be combined.

The volume of the tinnitus would be perceived as increased if the added frequencies were incompatible, which would be the case if the tone you introduce is out of tune with the original (tinnitus) tone/s. One person’s tinnitus might be of different frequencies than another person’s.

Perhaps try playing with a tone generator and choose your own frequencies to see if that helps.

But anyway, a mantra might be better than having to learn all that technical theory. Let the gods press the buttons lol.

1 Like

Om kroom lingaya om, That the one you are looking for

2 Likes

Which Mantra?

1 Like

I know that a healing Mantra has already been mentioned.

Since physical spiritual health are connected maybe you can channel a mantra or set of Mantras for positively affecting the Specific Bodies or Levels that make up the Whole?

(i.e. Astral, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual.)

It is hard to maintain physical health if there is unaddressed damage in one of the Subtle Bodies.

Thanks for all of your hard work.

Have a great Morning
Darkest Knight

4 Likes

A glamour with a cloaking effect from unwanted attention maybe ?
Would it be possible to do it for someone else say a child ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, some mantras can be done for others. I’m not sure about a cloaking or glamour mantra though. I’ll have to ask :thinking:

2 Likes

Bumping for more suggestions :slight_smile:

4 Likes

To enter a positive state of mind, driving away fear and anxiety.

4 Likes

One for anti-procrastination, to have a pro-active attitude?
Oops, I see that @Mulberry already suggested that one but it would be a good one.

Has one been suggested for clarity, clear thinking?

3 Likes

This one right here, another possibility would be one to overcome fears when faced with a situation and you need to push through it to get what you want but finding it difficult.

4 Likes

Or maybe a mantra to deflect hexes?

2 Likes

Bumping for more suggestions :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I hope it’s not too late to request the following:

1. A mantra for compassionate patience. This would be especially good working with children with poor listening skills or dealing with a person who lashes out from chronic pain. I have had days where I have this patient kindness in me and I wish I could bring it forth all the time. Things said in anger affect a person for a time so much longer than the time it took for it to seethe out past your lips.

2. A mantra that can be directed to either one’s self or another with the purpose of healing the genuinely mentally ill-- or at the very least, bring them back into consensual reality when they feel they have or are about to lose touch with reality. People who suffer from schizophrenia or dissociative episodes not caused by an astral parasite, but by unlucky genetics or brain damage.

3. A mantra that gives one the ability to provide a sense of peace and comfort to those suffering. I don’t know if that’s considered to be more of a glamour or a reverse clairsentience. I’ve had quite a few strangers come up to me and spill out their woes over the years. I wanted to be able to help them more than just by providing a listening ear.

These are things I’ve contemplated for a long time regarding how to alleviate suffering.

2 Likes

sounds good

yeah, good one

that would be nice

2 Likes

I have about fourteen new mantras that I will be posting in a week or so once the testing is finished.

9 Likes

Om mani padme hum. If youre not against the buddhist religion that mantra can do all of those things.

It is a mantra that heals and lessens your suffering in addition those you encounter and purify all objects you touch.
It is a mantra used by monks to foster compassion before they learn martial arts.

4 Likes

I’m thinking about channelling more mantras, so bumping this to get some more suggestions. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Best timing