Spririt childs are possible through a sexual relationship between a demon and a human being?

They Typhoonian current had a bit to say on it…Reminds me of what Parsons was trying to do…

1 Like

Is it not dangerous? And will the child be my child or the child of the Devil that I allowed to enter into when having sex?

I have a few spiritual children, some through deities and 3 through a demon from the Sumer pantheon.

One in particular was created through melding energies instead of sexual reproduction, a child of my own and Shiva.

3 Likes

I do not know what you’re talking about?

Gorgeous, Can you describe your experience? I am excited and want to give it a try but after I know more…

The child would be both. I call my ex a sperm donor for a reason.

1 Like

Well they aren’t by means of possession or anything, but rather etheric projection and meeting the entity/deity/demon/etc and it happening there.

The experience with shiva and my own’s kid was pretty interesting, it turned out to be a project that was put on hold and rekindled in this life.

while the other children are from either myself having them spiritually or the female entity having them spiritually through sexual reproduction.

4 Likes

These are posts from C.Kendall about his that I read. He has Lady_Eva mentioned with her posts as well on the first.

3 Likes

2 Likes

thank you so much, I benefited a lot from you! Thank you again and all respect and appreciation.

1 Like

Thank you for this service :+1:

1 Like

what is this? Is it a saying? Can you explain it?

1 Like

According to my understanding, having a boy does not require a female, It is only about men.
Is this a good understanding?

This mad me laugh so hard.

2 Likes

Can you pleas explain what he meant because I didn’t understand?

1 Like

Look at the flame it looks like a sexual position.

2 Likes

I am surprised that I did not pay attention to it :sweat_smile: :rofl:

1 Like

That’s how he did it but he also works very close with all those demons. From what I gathered with posts. In this case might be best to ask him.

2 Likes

I didn’t know you have spirit children. I love seeing this​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah I have a few, 3 of which are triplets.

3 Likes