Spririt childs are possible through a sexual relationship between a demon and a human being?

I once heard the founder of Satan Church Anton Szandor LaVey say the man when he asked about a ring he was wearing said that Spririt childs are possible.

2 Likes

Yes it is lmao please use the search button.

Edit:Spririt childs are possible.

2 Likes

Wut.

1 Like

No. You cannot have a physical child by having spiritual sex with a demon. However, you can produce a child by having physical sex with someone possessed (this is a basic idea behind sex magick, where each party invokes a god and goddess before doing the deed).

You can also have spiritual children through spiritual sex.

4 Likes

All this :100:. You can spirit to human = spirit.
Possessed human to human = physical. And those offspring are human in all ways but powers and soul.

2 Likes

There’s many posts from magicians who have had spiritual children, they go into great detail. I know Lady_Eva and C.Kendall have post explaining their spiritual births.

3 Likes

Wooow!!! :smiley:

I can’t believe it is possible

1 Like

C. Kendall gave birth? I didn’t know men could birth spirits too. Okay then. Off to go do some research.

2 Likes

Spiritually yes. The post is floating around here somewhere. I came across it when I was getting ready to have my own spirit child.

3 Likes

And that method is healthy and safe? What do you mean spiritually?

1 Like

It truly is. My son looks nothing like his bio father. He was very physic and showing signs of power at a very young age. He is even left handed when no one for generations are left hand on any side of his bloodline.

4 Likes

Yes it is it’s done in the chakras for men. For woman it’s a little more like a real birth but know child. They are also born adults not babies. It was actually hard for me and more tiring then having my son.

3 Likes

And is the child distinguished from his peers? I mean, is he more intelligent and is he balanced and has a quiet personality?

1 Like

My son? Yes he is high IQ but he also is dyslexic his mind works so fast. He also naturally sees and hears spirits. He is just starting to fully come into his powers.

2 Likes

just awesome!!! I am thinking about trying this out and why not if it is that simple and does not involve a risk to the mother and the fetus :innocent:

1 Like

You want a possessed vessel? To have a physical baby?

1 Like

what is it possessed vessel? Yes, why not, but after I study it well

2 Likes

I am one of the people who don’t like making mistakes even if it is simple

2 Likes

You let the demon enter you while having sex and making said baby.

1 Like