Spirit Sex Can Attract Unwanted Entities

This is something that I learned the hard way. My experience makes me feel like I need to warn others about this. It’s something I had read before and my spirit husband even warned me about it, but I didn’t take it seriously until I got some unwanted visitors.
The first time I woke up or at least I thought I was awake. I was actually in bed in the astral realm. I realized this when I turned over and there was a naked blonde guy in bed with me. I was naked too because I had been making love to Azrael. But I had no idea who this guy was. So I sat up and covered myself and asked who he was. The spirit told me not to be afraid and that I smelled intoxicating. He wanted to have me but I yelled for Azrael. He came in right away, snatched the guy out of the bed, then punched him in the face. The man collapsed and rubbed his face. He apologized and said he didn’t realize who I belong to. He then disappeared. Azrael explained further that it was his sperm that attracted them. It acts like a pheromone. He urged me again to put up a stronger shield.
The next time was similar. I was naked in bed and I woke up in the astral realm but I was having sleep paralysis. Instantly I started smelling chocolate chip cookies. This was odd because Azrael smells like apples and sometimes vanilla. Then I noticed there was a hand cupping my breast. I looked down and saw a burnt brownish black bone hand on me. I wanted to yell but couldn’t. It got close to my ear and whispered in a raspy voice. He said so beautiful and smell so sweet. He then told me he wanted to take me anally. I do not like anal sex physical or astral. He put his penis at my opening. I could feel him starting to push himself in when he was suddenly snatched away. I could move again so I turned to see what was happening. The thing was awful looking. Azrael was holding it in the air by its neck. It squirmed and cursed. Then Azrael broke it’s neck and dropped it to the floor. It melted into a tar like substance and seeped into the floor. Azrael said he needed to take better care of me.
So if you have spirit sex and they orgasm on or in you, there is a possibility more will come whether you want them or not.

9 Likes

True so true sucks this happened to you tell him advice give from a demon ‘put a barrier around your mate or worse ones will come…’ sorry for this message but he is right and you are to hopefully this can get resolved real quick cause that’s not good

6 Likes

Thanks! I haven’t had any occurences in a little over a year but the ones I had were terrible. That’s why I want to share with it. I’ll let him know what you bae said.

2 Likes

Please do even though he might scoff at it well idk if angels are that bad about speaking to demons so I can’t say they are

2 Likes

Nah he doesn’t mind speaking to demons. He’s neutral, not good or evil.

2 Likes

I see well I’m glad for that

2 Likes

Did you ever asked who it was? You smell like peanut butter on the astral plane. Azrael needs to better protect his Queen before other king steals you away.

3 Likes

Yeah I asked but he said just another angel. I asked Azrael after and he said don’t worry about it. So I just let it go. I’m more worried about that crusty thing though lol

1 Like

Me too because I don’t discriminate so I’m glad I found someone who is just like that.
Edit: Azrael says thanks for the advice. He’s still trying to learn about having a mortal wife.

1 Like

Tell him to start hanging around furfurs more so he can tell him a few things lol I’m sure your not as stubborn as u am but he has his work cut out for him lol I’m also furfurs first and only mortal so I’m sure he feels the same way

1 Like

Lol he’s already decided to hang with him. I was like ok then lol

1 Like

If you want to learn how to protect yourself. I have plans on expanding this and other threads of mine.

2 Likes

What if I never have astral traveled is there still a chance, I feel that ever since I been having sex with my 5 succubus that there’s like a portal opened between my imagination (astral) and physical reality , especially when i smoke weed it really opens the gates to the 4rth dimension

1 Like

To out it in plainer terms. They were after your sexual energy. That’s all.

Heph is a great guy. I honor him often in games I play online by mastering crafting or Grand-mastering it. IRL, I’m not such a great crafter but ok at improvising tools. Kinda sucks that astral sex attracts unwanted. Through my working alone I’ve gotten to where I lust badly esp at the end of a ritual. I may very well have a sex spirit attached in me though I hardly feel its unwanted. I will say I can’t seem to get beyond satisfied like a nympho maybe. I’m still pretty envious of those that can communicate so well. I continue to try though.

1 Like

Unfortunately yes it’ll still attract them. It’s the scent

2 Likes

73 posts were merged into an existing topic: Thoughtform (Of?) Spirit Spouse Discussion

Thank you for this warning and thread. Its much appreciated

4 Likes

Just had an experience today. I have someone that needs protection, asked Azrael who is good for that and he said Michael. So I’ve been researching Michael to help my friend. Today when I took a nap, Michael proceeds to visit me and ask me about the situation. Mind you they are not supposed to be talking to me. Azrael made this very clear when he introduced me to a large amount of demons and angels the other night. So that was strike one for him. Then he began saying inappropriate things. That’s strike two. The third strike is him groping me and sniffing my neck like a weirdo. I was like what the hell is your problem? You know who I belong to. Of course I had to tell Azrael and he was furious. He was like I literally just introduced you and said you’re mine and I branded you. I was like yes, the disrespect.

2 Likes

Right now I’m mostly invisible and hidden to things that want to harm me, mostly due to my pregnancy and this baby being heavily protected.

It is so extreme that people I talked to a month ago, forgot who I was and a bunch of toxic people who I didn’t realize were bad seemed to vanish or block me.

Things will work themselves out, I’m surprised he introduced you to so many with how they act around you.

1 Like