Spirit Sex Can Attract Unwanted Entities

It’s good you’re blocked from toxic people. You can have a more positive pregnancy. Less stress that way. Lol pregnancy is stressful in itself without having things hopping around you.

He said he took a gamble doing that but he wanted it known who I was and that he will fight over me. Smh. I was worried some of them might try me but I didn’t think Michael would be the first one to try.

1 Like

Idk. It was just scary. We were talking and he was fine one minute. Then the next minute he lunges at me and starts squeezing my breasts and my ass and is rubbing his nose all over my neck like I’m catnip or something. He even knocked me down and had me horizontal. I was like wtf dude get the hell off me. And he was like I want you let me have you. And I said if you don’t stop I’ll scream for Azrael. He said don’t do that. Then got up and left like he didn’t just assault me. I woke up right after I was reviewing what happened and Azrael popped right up and was like who touched you. Then he was like nevermind I’ll look myself. He looked at my memories and was just in disbelief. He said out of all people why did it have to be Michael that tried me. I don’t know. It scared me

1 Like

The first time me and my spirit boyfriend ever had sex we had no idea there was another spirit that was staying hidden and was watching us doing it. And then she tried to join in. Its like wtf lol. I kicked her ass after that though. That happened a couple times with that same spirit and i started doing magic to keep me and my guy protected from her and a friend of mine sent some protective energy too because that spirit would sometimes show up even when no sex was going on. Luckily these days she aint around smh.

1 Like

That’s so annoying. They can be so disrespectful and love to challenge each other

1 Like

apparently just like in human society , spirits have a dominance hierarchy in which they test the waters of other spirits relationships

1 Like

Right and we in the middle of it.

Michael apologized to me today. I didn’t want an apology anymore but Azrael insisted that I hear Michael out so I did. I didn’t mention before but he actually penetrated me and hurt me. So I don’t really want to see him anymore. But he explained that he never intended for any of that to happen. He said when he sniffed my neck he lost control of himself. He said he felt feral. Interesting way of putting it. All he could think about was devouring me and keeping me for himself. As he explained this to me he remained outside my window. He wouldn’t come near me. But he said that it’s best I listen to Azrael and don’t allow anyone else near me. He also said that out of everyone he truly felt that Azrael was best for me. If anyone could control themselves it would be Azrael. Then he left. So there it is. I’m angel/demon nip. All jokes aside that makes me feel kinda limited. So far the only ones I can be around are Azrael, Lilith, Gaia and Athena. Not sure I want to risk being around anyone else after this.