Thoughtform (Of?) Spirit Spouse Discussion

This is a stub to move some posts to where a topic went qa bit awry, original post at:

You sure you are his first wife?

2 Likes

He claims I am. He’s had relationships before of course but never got this close to someone. He’s very solitary. I realize he’s old and may have had a wife a long time ago but I’m not studying that. I’m more focused on now

2 Likes

Don’t you think a strong entity like Azrael would have thought of that?
Sorry I really don’t want to be rude, but I have to be honest here. This all sounds like a thought form to me.

4 Likes

Actually no if one has not been. With a human no it wasn’t even furfurs first thought to do that for me either til too many ppl try to ‘pry’ into my head then yeah pretty sure he was already going to do that with out being giving advice but well I’m a dumb Demi human what do I know :joy::hugs:

1 Like

No honey he didn’t know. Just because he’s powerful doesn’t mean he knows everything. He said he makes mistakes just like anyone else. A thought form? Isn’t that when your making assumptions about something you’ve heard about? I had never heard of Azrael when I first met him. The day after he gave me his name, that’s when I found out who he was. Even after that I didn’t look into him too much because at the time I wasn’t concerned about it. My father dying a few months later validates who he is for me. I doubted it for a long time but it’s been 3 years. I know who I’m dealing with at this point.

4 Likes

He doesn’t sound like a thoughtform , how do you know if an entity is a thought form? Isn’t it kind of like just talking to your subconscious ? For example sometimes I think my succubus is but then I ask myself how would she open my astral senses and manage my energies then ? Does that mean she’s the real deal ?

4 Likes

For me what really validated him was his scent. From day 1 he smelled like apples. No thought form is going to have a scent like that. I found out a week ago that smelling apples with him is common but again that was a week ago and I’ve been smelling this for 3 years. Another thing is most of my experiences are when I’m awake. I’m not good at astral travel. It just so happens that these 2 occurrences were astral. Plus I’m a psychologist. I would think I would know if it was just my subconscious or whatever. Same for you. Look at what you feel when you’re awake. Do you smell anything unusual. Just pay close attention to your surroundings. Again I’m still learning but this is what helped me.

5 Likes

I’ve always been curious and fascinated by people who are psychologists and who deal with the occult at the same time
How is it? It facilitate the path the better understanding of certain aspects of the human mind?

3 Likes

It can be extremely helpful knowing the aspect of thought patterns. But also I have to deal with the need to be logical and not think “crazy” thoughts. I recently had some training with another psychologist last week and he said it’s normal for psychologists to be that way. We’re known to abandon Religion and turn more to Spirituality. He was in his 70’s and had been practicing psychology since the 50’s. His first patients were Mafia people in Boston! I was so excited to learn from him. So, I’m more comfortable with my beliefs now more than ever and have more confidence in myself and my abilities.

2 Likes

Doesn’t mean you’re always right though, honey.

Also, it may have been Azrael you met, yes. But that doesn’t mean everything you experience/hear/see/feel is him. You can create a thought form out of it without noticing it.

No ofc not. But he didn’t think of proctecting you with a barrier? And that’s because you’re his first mortal wife? Sounds a bit delusional.

1 Like

Ok I’m delusional thanks! Bye bye

1 Like

You’re welcome just trying to help but apparently I’m delusional

2 Likes

Nobody is delusional, if you count magicians we are all delusional bring forth entities Into this world from nothing, but I believe you. we all have different experiences
Someone elses opinion doesnt mean anything other then they are giving an opinion and no basis in facts, especially in magick

3 Likes

@ngcreativity I LOVE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE BTW.

2 Likes

Thanks boo! I started out with voodoo so it holds a special place in my heart.

1 Like

I have a voodoo lounge thread and discord channel it’s on my page bae.

1 Like

I’ll check it out.

And that’s exactly what I was doing.
Put your experience out on a forum, expect some backlash.

I didn’t call YOU delusional, I called this scenario delusional.

If you are sure about what you experienced, then there’s not reason for you to get so snappish.

2 Likes

Didn’t I say bye to you like 8 posts ago? Begone from my thread.