Spirit relationships

Who on here are in or have been in a relationship with a spirit/God/demon, and if you don’t mind saying who?

6 Likes

Are we talking romantic relationships or working ones also?

1 Like

I was thinking romantic but I’d be interested in working ones too :slight_smile:

I am slowly building a working one with Sitri, Dantalion, Beleth and Sallos, gotten a few intersting insights with regard to ordering my life as well as some interesting energy work exercises so far.

Kinda slow going since this is going on same time as my work with the path of smoke, dont wanna burn myself out with everthing :laughing:

1 Like

Will be working with Lilith, Samael, and The Leviathan. Will be petitioning Lilith with the letter of intent for one of her sons as my companion, lover, and teacher. All begins at 3AM January 1st. This is my way of doing “out with the old in with the new”.

2 Likes

These all sound really cool!

I was in a bdsm relationship with Azazel.

I have have worked with Belial, Amaymon, Abaddon, Azazel, Shax, Astaroth, Baelzebub, pretty closely.

I have also worked with Zeus, Hermes and Hecate.

Mercury.

Papa Legba.

I have some exciting stuff coming up for the new year. And I can’t wait to jump in. :laughing:

5 Likes

I have had various sexual relations with several demons.

I believe they were sent to me by either Lord Asmodeus or Lord Belial as they were the first demons to approach me when I began my path. I had the most encounters in the beginning, I loved being dominated by them. It felt like they were sent to me as a reward for pleasing them, as the encounters were brief but highly pleasurable. I had also requested Lord Asmodeus for a demon lover, companion, and mentor a long time ago.

I have yet to have a stable, consistent sexual or romantic relationship with a demon. Although, I do have a feeling of being courted by a demon. I have yet to explore as I’m not sure how to proceed on such a consistent basis. Between work and life, I have problems sustaining contact consistently.

6 Likes

Wow. Interesting. Being a Goddess and having your cake and eat too. Wait until they get a load of me. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I have been and am in a very long term relationship.

1 Like

With who though? If you don’t mind sharing. if it’s ok if you don’t want to. :slight_smile:

You don’t wann know.

Aww… ok :slight_smile:

I am currently working directly with Lilith and the Qliphoth. I’m working with Naamah right now in that aspect and will be doing my first Evocation of her tonight after Invoking her for the last six nights straight. I’ve also worked with the four Angles’ of Prostitution which is Lilith, Naamah, Agrat, and Eisheth Zenunim/the Red Harlot.

I plan to soon start working with Lucifer/Samael one day once my skills have gotten better. I also wanna work with Azazel, Belial, Asmodeus, Baelzebub, Baal, etc., to make a long story short, (“too late”), many of the spirits that I wanna work with are part of the Qliphoth.

4 Likes

Sounds good! :+1::heart:

1 Like

Hey, there’s a demon/spirit/ancientgod he’s I started a bad relationship with him. I summoned a spirit 3 years ago (Lucifer) he’s started oppression. Fully possessing people around me temporary (controlling people movement and talking though people) trying to confuse me. Giving me delusions, giving me visions in my dream saying he coming in. I got mad and teased him in the mirror because he kept tormenting me. So he became furious then possessed me. He never leaves my vessel now, he breaths though me, makes me smile 24-7. He talks in my head all the time and say negative things. He puts excessive coicidences spell on me (curse) time dilation. Can someone tell me how to banish him? Or fix are relationship? He gives me powers though unlimited sexual pleasure. (Succubus, inccubus)

Yeah… This does not sound like Lucifer. Plenty of people work actively with this force and the fuckery you describe sounds like your evocation was intercepted by something else.

6 Likes

Exactly. Not Lucifer, in my opinion.

2 Likes

Do you know how I banish him or how to persuade him to work with me?

1 Like

Depends on the methods and systems you use, how well you know how to banish/ invoke and evoke.

2 Likes

You could try this method.

4 Likes