Spirit relationships

I’m in a romantic relationship with my Incubus

3 Likes

Does he speak to you?

1 Like

I havent worked with him myself but a simple search will pull up alot of work others here have done.

Yes

1 Like

What he say? don’t mind my curiosity if I My ask

My current and most intense working one would be Lilith, it’s a rollercoaster that rips me to shreds and elevated me to heights that I didn’t believe were possible. I love it !

I have also had relationships with The goddesses: Isis, Anat, Hecate, Aphrodite, Kali, Cybele, Pomba Gira in her form of Maria Padilha. There have been others but I think these are the most memorable so far

1 Like

Definitely not Lucifer

2 Likes

I had a sexual experience with Lucifer that was AH MAY ZING! I didn’t initiate it but ever since then I think of him in more of a romantic way. There’s more of an intimacy/ romantic nature to my connection with him although he wears many hats.

3 Likes

Nice

why not lucifer

1 Like

Most, if not all accounts of the many aspects of Lucifer do not tend to behave in a…childish manner as described in the possession and speaking. The events described do not mesh with a being that is a teacher primarily as well as an entity of Freedom. I can’t even stretch the Loki aspect of Lucifer to this mold as even the Norse trickster god is unlikely to go this far.

3 Likes

I practice the Goetia Girls Shaman Chaos Magick Necronomicon Paradigm created by Faustus Crow. Conventional Solomonic rhetoric deceives practitioners into falsely-believing there is no sexual dynamics evolved with evocation of spiritual entities but the Goetia Girls Paradigm embraces that truth and utilizes that knowledge for Greater Empowerment. Every spirit summoned and worked with that paradigm becomes a Spirit-Wife and there are spiritual precedents which backs up that methodology.

1 Like