Soul traveling to hell

Has anyone here ever soul traveled or astral projected to hell if so can we discuss this

1 Like

Search…

4 Likes

Also which hell and or underworld are you talking about. Almost every culture has their version of this.

3 Likes

i believe that some spirits have their own world that their legions live aslo they live in an another hell their main…
BoA says that the hell of azazel is called anatel

:thinking: this is a tad inaccurate. The anatel were one of the houses of azazels legions.

“The third gateway is to be inscribed upon a wall, in chalk or some other non-permanent medium. It connects the Operator to the specific realm of the '‘Anatel;’ or Demonic Warriors.
When I questioned Ant’harratu more on the Anatel, I was told to be patient, and all would be delivered to me.”

Then there are the "Retztael;’ or Demonic Priests and the "Malkash;’ or Demonic Informers.

1 Like

I know lol this is what I remembered from the book

@Alice_apples Astral projection of hell is so common among mages including many here I believe that’s why they have overlooked this topic I guess.
But to briefly answer your point, I don’t know what Concept you have of hell or what you know about it, but hell is quite diverse.
There are so many hells ,as I’ve seen personally each demon will take to a different hell.e.g For Astaroth ,she governs over eastern hell, beelzebuth his dominion in hell is named Ashavath .There are also regions of hell where Lucifer’s children /family reside,demon Set also has a hell which resembles an Egyptian pantheon .so it’s quite diverse.
Lucifer is the main focal point of all these hells.
But I assume your looking at hell from a Christian view of hell where damned souls exists. The answer is a staunch YES. Here those souls /djinns that didn’t follow the path of the infernal empire. Those who fail to explicitly understand that Lucifer is the emperor, well they have a special place in hell for eternity.

1 Like

I have does not look like a place described in the Holy Bible.

Like others have said there are plenty of them King Paimons to me looked like a Metropolis and honestly sort of like paradise I can’t even explain it.

I have been to the Christian “hell” aswell but where I was I didn’t see any torture going on just fire elementals living their lives.

IMO it’s different for each person based on their beliefs like the Christian heaven it “has” everything you wanted as a human.

1 Like

I agree there is no torture there, Hell is a place of the most pure form of paradise, and immune to fire as well , it comes with the territory.

2 Likes

Thanks everybody I think I went to the 9 circles I remember lust full of whirlwinds with black naked souls flying around screaming it was pretty fun

2 Likes

What do you mean he’s the emperor? All Christians go to hell? I thought they go to heaven with God/YHVH if one truly follow Jesus as their savior?

1 Like

I travelled last night in bed to Hell the mansion of Hell i went to reminded me as on big California bushfire, i was able to wonder without burning up without pain and agony like a Hot summers day. Also without asphyxiation. Also henging out with the Demons.

2 Likes