Soul traveling to hell

Has anyone here ever soul traveled or astral projected to hell if so can we discuss this

1 Like

Searchā€¦

4 Likes

Also which hell and or underworld are you talking about. Almost every culture has their version of this.

3 Likes

i believe that some spirits have their own world that their legions live aslo they live in an another hell their mainā€¦
BoA says that the hell of azazel is called anatel

:thinking: this is a tad inaccurate. The anatel were one of the houses of azazels legions.

ā€œThe third gateway is to be inscribed upon a wall, in chalk or some other non-permanent medium. It connects the Operator to the specific realm of the 'ā€˜Anatel;ā€™ or Demonic Warriors.
When I questioned Antā€™harratu more on the Anatel, I was told to be patient, and all would be delivered to me.ā€

Then there are the "Retztael;ā€™ or Demonic Priests and the "Malkash;ā€™ or Demonic Informers.

1 Like

I know lol this is what I remembered from the book

@Alice_apples Astral projection of hell is so common among mages including many here I believe thatā€™s why they have overlooked this topic I guess.
But to briefly answer your point, I donā€™t know what Concept you have of hell or what you know about it, but hell is quite diverse.
There are so many hells ,as Iā€™ve seen personally each demon will take to a different hell.e.g For Astaroth ,she governs over eastern hell, beelzebuth his dominion in hell is named Ashavath .There are also regions of hell where Luciferā€™s children /family reside,demon Set also has a hell which resembles an Egyptian pantheon .so itā€™s quite diverse.
Lucifer is the main focal point of all these hells.
But I assume your looking at hell from a Christian view of hell where damned souls exists. The answer is a staunch YES. Here those souls /djinns that didnā€™t follow the path of the infernal empire. Those who fail to explicitly understand that Lucifer is the emperor, well they have a special place in hell for eternity.

1 Like

I have does not look like a place described in the Holy Bible.

Like others have said there are plenty of them King Paimons to me looked like a Metropolis and honestly sort of like paradise I canā€™t even explain it.

I have been to the Christian ā€œhellā€ aswell but where I was I didnā€™t see any torture going on just fire elementals living their lives.

IMO itā€™s different for each person based on their beliefs like the Christian heaven it ā€œhasā€ everything you wanted as a human.

1 Like

I agree there is no torture there, Hell is a place of the most pure form of paradise, and immune to fire as well , it comes with the territory.

2 Likes

Thanks everybody I think I went to the 9 circles I remember lust full of whirlwinds with black naked souls flying around screaming it was pretty fun

2 Likes

What do you mean heā€™s the emperor? All Christians go to hell? I thought they go to heaven with God/YHVH if one truly follow Jesus as their savior?

1 Like

I travelled last night in bed to Hell the mansion of Hell i went to reminded me as on big California bushfire, i was able to wonder without burning up without pain and agony like a Hot summers day. Also without asphyxiation. Also henging out with the Demons.

2 Likes