Soo.. I married the wrong guy

Take the power they stole back. Granted it would be like cutting the head off of the Hydra, if you show then you aren’t to be messed with they generally back off.

1 Like

That’s generally how bullies work.

1 Like

I wish it was that easy. I’ve scorched parasites and imposters several times before, and it’s like they enjoy the competition

I always thought you were cool. Those humans who hate you are just a waste of your time.

1 Like

Or you could be me and eat them.

2 Likes

Are you certain it wasn’t Azazel?..Ever?

1 Like

I bet they taste like chicken.

1 Like

If something like that is recurring then it might be more productive to find out what is generating them to begin with and deal with it at the source.

2 Likes

You are what you eat applies here however. It’s a vampiric thing.

2 Likes

Do you mean trapping them inside yourself, to have them confined within you while you use their energy?

1 Like

The urge to post another Fat Bastard meme is almost overwhelming.

4 Likes

Sarcastically how amusing.

2 Likes

Nothing no one else needs to be concerned with.

There, I hiked up my lady panties and got shit done. I got completely serious and did a Q&A with the real Samael.

I did everything I could to do the rituals right, and did my very best to listen for the answers. I explained further on that post.

2 Likes

Ok, I had heard something relevant to what I was asking, so I thought I just thought I’d ask, but ok…

To be fair, you needn’t explain anything to anyone.

1 Like

Well, I feel I also needed answers

1 Like

Understandable

1 Like

All I know is I’m dead tired. Those banishes, divinations,and trying my hardest to open my senses… I’m pooped but it’s worth it!

2 Likes

Rest, you deserve it. Don’t forget to just be.

2 Likes