Soo.. I married the wrong guy

This just had to be a thread, because this is a huge explanation… So, how everyone thought “Azazel” was acting kinda weird around me, right? I have to admit, couple times I thought his personality was a bit too crazy. Not bad crazy, though. Just hilariously wild, lol!

Well, it wasn’t Azazel this entire time. Yes, soo shocking, I know. Some saw this coming. Thanks to @AlphaC , he helped me figure out that it was actually Samael…

My wild rage is proof I’m more fitting towards Samael than Azazel… I know some are thinking “Oh, she lost her dang mind… She serious?” Say what you will. I’m just glad things make sense. I’m actually relieved. I apologize to Azazel and Samael for the misunderstandings, lol! Plus, it actually makes a lot more sense for it to be Samael…

4 Likes

Lmao

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m embarrassed for the HUGE confusion

Wow. I’m sorry…? That must be confusing.

1 Like

A good fucking is a good fucking

4 Likes

7 Likes

It is really confusing. Samael was probably like “Okay, I guess I’m Azazel now? Okay… I see…”

2 Likes

Lmao, didn’t you do a divination on this tho

2 Likes

I feel like a soap opera :dizzy_face:

1 Like

So all those poems and sappy posts were never about Azazel. Are you joking? This has to be a joke I’m a bit shocked.

2 Likes

I guess it could’ve been towards him, but meant for the wrong guy. :tired_face:

Judging by your posts about him though, he seemed to be cool with it.

Kinda like “Okay, I’ll play along ¯_(ツ)_/¯”

EDIT: Shrug emoji, you have failed me.

4 Likes

But how can you be sure?

Eh, kinda makes sense. Everyone kept telling me that it wasn’t Azazel. Everything makes better sense now. I’m confused but going with it, lmao

That’s probably it. :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Really???

1 Like

Yep, quite a few people

Wait what? What are you saying?

1 Like

Can you clarify this for me? Did the entity manifest himself to you visibly, and did you speak with him? Or did you assume who he was? I would hope Samael and Azazel would not pretend to be each other.
When I speak with Azazel he really seems to be a no bullshit kinda guy. I don’t know Samael at all so :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Lmao, everyone kept telling you and you…?

How tf you know its Samael and not an impostor spirit?

2 Likes