Soo.. I married the wrong guy

Glory hole enthusiasts disagree.

6 Likes

It made me question myself and an encounter I’ve had b4. Till to date, I’m not sure what entity went down on me. I had Lucifer in my mind when it happen, but after reading this, realize it could’ve been someone else.

1 Like

Walks out wearing nothing but a crappy demon Halloween mask and a bathrobe with a name tag on it that reads “hi my name is samael”

whose next?

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Lesser beings like to impersonate Infernal Entities to mess with the practicioner and leech off of them. Fucking parasites man.

Sheild yourself from anything that bares you ill will. That’ll help some.

And even if the real Entity pops up it doesn’t mean that it’s a good idea to jump in bed with them. I’m not monogamous but I don’t jump into bed with anyone and everyone that shows interest. My body my rules. Not everyone who wants to sleep with you will give a fuck about your well being. So keep that in mind and gaurd yourself accordingly. Also keep in mind that Entities can get you pregnant so if you don’t want that, there isn’t exactly a form of astral birth control. Have fun, be wise, and take care of yourself.

5 Likes

OMG… didn’t go that far, but point noted.

1 Like

Also, to add on to that, even if some demons aren’t impersonators, some will force you to have relations with them.

So sometimes it’s not even the human’s fault. Always be careful with that, because I know I wasn’t… I definitely been forced to do things with me before…

1 Like

I would suggest this to you, and it won’t go over well with a lot of people. Before your evocations/invocations, create a circle. You can make a physical one or visualize one. I’d say do both. This will serve as your personal sacred space. Now as you visualize your circle, declare out loud with authority that the circle is your space, that in that circle you are the center of the universe. Declare that no entity other than the ones you shall call may enter your space. Visualize that circle as an impenetrable force to malevolent beings. Declare that no imposters or entities with ill intent may enter your space. Feel that you are powerful and you are speaking on behalf of the All itself. You can come up with as many variations of this as you want but the intent will need to be pretty similar. This should prevent imposters from manifesting themselves to you.

7 Likes

:neutral_face:

1 Like

Basically, just be careful about who you trust. There’s some tricky ones out in both physical and spiritual…

1 Like

Fantastic advice in my opinion

2 Likes

Yup. :wink:

1 Like

They can’t force that on you. You can bind them from your life. And honestly I would think only an imposter would force a relationship on someone anyway.

“Become the master of your own existence and empower yourself”

And

“Youre going to be in a relationship with me whether you want it or not”

Don’t exactly add up.

And I’ve been approached by an entity that way and they have been clearly respectful of my boundaries and my right to say " hell nah man".

So watch out for yourselves

3 Likes

Well, there are some who just do bad things on their own watch. That’s all I can say from experience, and that’s all I’m gonna say.

I think it’s a good thing this thread brought out the need to be extra cautious. In our “human” life, we all if not most of us are careful people. When we get into communication with other realms, we need to be the same. I’ve only been a member here for a few weeks now. I lovr how the community looks out for each other. :metal:

5 Likes

Welcome to the dark side

1 Like

They’re honestly twisted peices of shit. Tricked my friend into thinking he was belial and then “married her”, forced himself on her in a sexual way and tried to drive a wedge in between us. Until I killed the sick fuck.

3 Likes

Mhmm. And they are smart cuz when you think about it LHP newbs are the perfect target for these things.

As E A has said most of us have had sucky lives. People who have suffered abuse are often preyed on by predatory humans because they are used to being treated like shit and want something better. So someone comes along playing the hero game and boom. You’re stuck in another abusive situation.

Plus whereas RHP people have given in to the idea that divine beings are far out if reach from direct contact ( most of them )LHP practicioners open the door and SCREAM for something to come in and talk to them. Not just watch from a cloud and maybe do something about whatever is going on in their lives, if no being intervened then it’s part of some grand plan that their feeble human brain can’t comprehend.

Filthy creatures. But hunting easy prey is just smart.

4 Likes

Which is why I want to go on a hunting spree.

1 Like

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

1 Like