Soo.. I married the wrong guy

When you take your time and not forcing it, it will come naturally in practicing. You can practice but don’t overdo it, it will have the opposite result.

2 Likes

Oh, I see. Well, I’ll have to remember that next time.

2 Likes

I try to mediate now every day 20 minutes. Even in EA’s videos he says that you have to take some time for it, but you have your life to. Oh and I try to make it divers. Not every night the same thing you get easily bored. Do something you can maintain.

2 Likes

And yes I have my breaks to, but mostly when I start I come back stronger :slight_smile: So a break is no sin.

2 Likes

I will be frank, and message you my observations in private.

3 Likes

Soo, I just realized that, if I was expecting Azazel every time I was actually calling for Samael, he must’ve carried a bit of Azazel’s energy, right? There energies a bit combined, so that’ll be like personalities combined… It’d be another reason why Samael wasn’t completely himself. Trust me, he definitely acts like himself now… :neutral_face: (He’s a good boy, though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

So, I dunno if waking up early gives me stupid thoughts or I’m actually getting somewhere with this…

We’re following… :slight_smile:
I’m working a lot with Sama-El and watch superhero movies for new ideas of active integration of a limitless range of abilities to the infinite, all which are being acted upon.

What you might find awesome to know in what you ask is that anything is possible, multidimensionally, even when it comes to your body’s molecules, forces, energies…

We literally are gods with an infinite potential of self-expression…;

Just saying… :wink: you might want to expand… Sama-el will answer to all such requests.

You can levitate, teleport, shapeshift, multiply yourself, turn yourself into an army physical and non-physical,
teleport or shapeshift anything or anyone else…; Just ask, also ask for samael to do things through you,
like automated self-defence…; and so on…- he will also give references to other beings if need be…;

Go wild, there’s in reality nothing that is impossible…
you essentially are a source of infinite potential.
Being limitlessly fast inside and outside, any ability you can think of, just ask…
He’ll show you a way…;

:wink:

4 Likes

I’d like to learn to levitate. :blush:

2 Likes

I just saw on a couple other places that Samael is actually named blind god… I’m still shocked… He and I both nicknamed that…

2 Likes

Samael can also be called The Poison of God.

1 Like

Oh, yeah, I’ve done some research but found out about that one just then, lol. It just still shocks me…

Also, I’ve heard of few other titles people stated all over:
Archangel of Death, Warrior of God, Chief of Satans, and Prince of Demons.

2 Likes

Since he and Kamael are the same being (yes, I’ve asked him), he’s also the Chief of the Seraphim, Ruler of the Fifth Heaven, Ruler of Mars/Geburah and Archangel of Divine Justice, Karma, War and Destruction.

http://occult-study.org/5-gevurah-archangel-samael/

3 Likes

That’s interesting… :thinking: Ah, I’ve been to that site. I was unsure if the information was correct. Good thing someone confirmed it for me! Now I can add in tons of more information into my notes on Samael.

((Lol, it’s kinda what I do. When I’m serious with an entity, I keep notes on things about them. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve done it with human relationships too.))

3 Likes

Ahh, so the whole relationship with Samael, let’s just say it was basically started as a new relationship. For anyone wanting to know, lol. I’m sure at least a couple people low key wanted to know. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, and the whole imposter thing was solved today. Won’t be seeing much of those for a long time, so my relationship with Samael will be real asf.

3 Likes

Well, I actually doubt I accidentally married Samael. It was probably the guy who was behind those imposter attacks. I probably have been in contact with Samael here and there, but things just don’t feel right. My intuition is telling me that I should get out of delusion and open my eyes.

All in all, I was married to an imposter, or maybe, it was all in my head. I never married Azazel or Samael. It’s just not possible. So right now, I’m definitely not married to anyone. I need to start all over and find someone I know I click with. Things just really feel Off, and this time I know I’m right.

2 Likes

So the spirit you’ve been fucking and talking to all this time is an imposter spirit you don’t know the name for.
:face_with_monocle:

???
Goddamn girl.

2 Likes

There were several imposters, but the main one was a 3-4 year old unintentional thoughtform. I took care of him already, though.

1 Like

And the others?
This is just insane.

1 Like

Those could’ve been just parasites wanting sex. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::man_facepalming:
Look, why not drop the whole thing and talk to Azazel for real?

1 Like