Simple English Demonic Evocation Guide

So basically visualizing is like having an image in your head?

1 Like

Okay but if its just an image in your head, how in the world is it gonna move without u possibly imagining it to do so, unless it just works that way cause I have not tried it yet

I would hand-draw it, but some say printed is okay.

Yes:

When you evoke a spirit YOU have to give them some energy so they can enter this world.

This means you have to IMAGINE a shape for them to take.

This is like making a house for someone to live in.

This is called visualisation , and you have to visualise things to make magick work.

There are other ways to give them that energy, but for this method, use the exact steps given. :+1:

Youā€™re creating a house for them to live in, I explained that in the start of the first post and I have just repeated it above. :+1:

Nothing is ā€œjust imaginationā€ - not even fiction.

1 Like

Sorry lady Eva, i was just curious

1 Like

Idid this but nothing really happened, I tried my best to visualize, but the figure didnā€™t do anything, ot just stood still, did I do something wrong?

1 Like

No, it may take a few tries for you to perceive that the structure you have created is housing more than just the energy you put into it - but the spirit heard you call, so try to stay focused on that and ground yourself, think about something normal for a while afterwards.

Watch this if you mind keeps going over things:

Thank u lady Eva, and Satan bless

1 Like

So is it ok to repeat the evocation for the same spirit, for the same purpose, for several days?

Yes, go by your gut feeling and if you feel this is going to help you both connect, and also to feel reassured as you walk out of the ritual, then do it - but probably 3 times is optimal if you plan to do that.

I would also try to make surte they fall in the same moon phase, either waxing or waning, and not on different sides, because they have different energies - but thatā€™s just me.

You can look them up here: Moon Phases 2023 ā€“ Lunar Calendar

1 Like

Iā€™m new here and just read this post. I find it very helpful and interesting!! Has anyone used this? I would appreciate it very much if you share me your experiences.

1 Like

thanks for useful text. how cani understand that Which demon is right for me to summon? i want a powerful demon to fulfill my wishes? i have heard pazuzu is perfect, but i dont have his ENN.

I thought you already did? :thinking:

You donā€™t need an enn. Enns come from the religious practice of demonolatry, and only the demons generally worked with in that paradigm have them.

If you want information on Pazuzu, try doing a search. There are many threads on him with useful links.

1 Like

i did but I have not reached a conclusion yet. i dont know why. Although I did it all right, Maybe something was wrongā€¦

Iā€™m not sure why you would be calling upon Pazuzu for ā€œscientific successā€ anyway. That is not exactly his area of expertise. He is a demon of the Air, of Pestilence, and Death.

6 Likes

i dont know which spirit to call. you have experience, what is your opinion?

If you want a demon, King Paimon is the master of all arts and sciences.

If you want an angel, Raphael can bring creativity into scientific exploration.

4 Likes

i m really greatful. thanks

1 Like

Now thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been looking for - a step-by-step guide on evocation. Although I donā€™t feel ready to evoke any spirits yet, Iā€™ll definitely do this in the future. Thank you, Lady Eva!

Well, can someone whose astral feelings have not developed can make these bells?