Simple English Demonic Evocation Guide

So. 3 am. I took a bath before, got my MaGiCaL ClOtHiNg and went to draw the sigil. By the time I finished drawing and have written the steps (so I can turn off the PC) its already 4 am. I turned off the lights, lit a candle, went up from my chair, read the steps for nth time, moved my right hand upwards to start the ritual AND THEN FUCKING CANDLE STARTED CRACKING . I looked at it like I was looking at a retard, like wtf dude I havent even started but whatever. So, I said 3 times “Amy, come, appear before me” and almost instantly CANDLE FUCKING FADED AWAY . So here I was in pitch black looking at a spot where the demon should be, almost shitting my pants. I even thought maybe I should give up on summoning kek. But I decided against it, slowly went back to the candle, lit it up again (which was quite fucking hard, as half of my special hunting match was burned down by the time this shit lit up). Then I proceeded with the ritual. Nothing was really going on but I realized that its quite hard for me to imagine the shadow of a demon for some reason. Which is surprising, considering usually I easily imagine stuff even more complex than this and impose it IRL no problem. Anyway, I decided that its time to tell my wish, which I must state thrice. I stated it once AND THE SAME FUCKING CANDLE STARTED CRACKING AGAIN AND ALMOST FADED AWAY . At least last time it started cracking a minute before it faded or so. But then it stopped as suddenly as it started. I decided to proceed with the ritual, stated my wish 2 times more, then completed the ritual without any issues. Though I did get a feeling that if someone was actually there, he left after I stated my wish once (hopefully to fulfill my request).
I also did use that candle before it had no issues
its been half an hour already, Im still shaking. Sry for the rough language btw

3 Likes

Yes the apprehension and fear are normal and healthy. Face your fears and be bold!

1 Like

Wow thank you much! This incredible and exactly what I was looking for. I hope to try this out tomorrow night when I am feeling really energetic!

1 Like

Awesome post. :slight_smile: Thank you for this.

1 Like

Interesting. Would you explain about this more, how does magick works here

Do demons appreciate offerings of human craft? Like let’s say, alcoholic drinks, or fine cuisine.

They appreciate anything in which you put some time and effortt. While food and drink are the most common offerings, they also enjoy more personal offerings, like art, prose, and poetry, creative works you have put effort into and infused with your energy.

1 Like

Hey Eva, this post really helped me out , I think it would definitely help those who want to practise evoking and thought that would be interesting too . would it be okay if I posted this in another community ? you can can say no if you don’t want too .

1 Like

I just saw this, sure you are welcome, these are the requirements please:

https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/deed.en_US

Per Terms of Service - Become A Living God :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello all
I tryed this Evocation with Dantalion & with Beleth. Did it exactly like said I should but since I am not good with visualize with open Eyes I did not realy see anyone. I only felt Energy around me and with Beleth I did see some blinking white Orbs.

So I hope it did get through and I burned the Sigils afterwards according to the Guide. Now I will try to forget it as I did hear that is useful and searching for any Signs. When the asked Things come to pass shall I thank the Spirits or offer them Things?

2 Likes

Can I evoke a spirit just to hang out and get to know each other better or would that be disrespectful ? Do I necessarily need to have a task for the spirit ?

2 Likes

can someone please explain to me what enn stands for and how to use it???

1 Like

An enn is a special type of mantra in the demonic tongue. It is chanted to invoke the energy of the demon you are calling to help aid in manifestation.

2 Likes

very much appreciated, i twas just reading up about physical magic like levitation creating flames within the palms of your hands, it just inspires me deeply so. i highly believe its possible, questions please if i may, so on your guys website which grimoire has physical mana meaning which grimoire has the best pages about physical magic like telekinesis and physical electricity manipulation and more on physical powers, which one of the grimoires or authors would have that, please let me know ASAP.

None. That kind of stuff is fantasy. It’s not real magick. While something like levitation is possible, according to various spiritual texts, you’re talking about floating about a foot or two off the ground, nothing more, so it really has no practical purpose. You’re not going to be shooting lightning from your fingertips or flames from your hands though. Elemental manipulation is done through the use of conscious energy projection.

And developing yourself spiritually to the point where super normal abilities are possible takes years of dedicated practice. There is a demon in the Book of Azazel that can teach you such things, but it warns that you would be looking at years of following its teachings.

2 Likes

thanks, the years would be well spent if it means physical magic, yes i´ve heard much about the spirit azazel. so that´s where ill find my answers in his books, because i´m never gonna give up i believe i can achieve the impossible, so the book of Azazel you say, can you send a link so i may look at it to see how much it tis, or is it in the store already and i can just look it up there, please let me, know love and magic,

It’s available on Amazon. Just look up Book of Azazel by EA Koetting.

But it is not the demon Azazel that teaches such things. It’s one of his Nether Lords, Krehl’a’teral, whose seal you will find in the book.

1 Like

gotcha, so the impossible can be achieved, what have you learned, twas just on becomealivinggod.com looking at the book of Azazel the grimoire of the damned could that be a grimoire I should start out with, looks extremely legit, and one more question how nice are these demon gods. please let me know, blessed be, also sorry for keeping you up this late, with my silly questions,

Well, here’s the thing: You have no experience in magick, you don’t know how to evoke, and you don’t know how to communicate with spirits. So, before you can even try to learn to “do the impossible” from Krehl’a’teral, you need to first learn the basics.

Demons aren’t “nice,” don’t let the role players and fantasists fool you. No spirit is nice, not even angels. They are regal, and powerful, and they will kick your ass if it suits them to do so and they think you might learn from it. They are tough task masters, and won’t let you slack.

1 Like

i understand, so should i possibly start with a soul travel course then, then work my way up,