My Evocation Seminar At Dixie State College

Dixie State College Evocation Seminar
I received an invitation to present a seminar on success with basic evocation at my local state college.

Enjoy.

2 Likes

Just great.

so what would evocation look like beyond basic?

LMAO at the 66 sacrifices bit when u say…maybe lol lets break em in slowly shall we haha

777c, that’s exactly what my upcoming Mastering Evocation Course!

yeah I have high hopes about it, maybe something more material, like poltergeist activity, or irrefutable signs of physical presence

Excellent
Thanks for the video

That was well thought out and informative, thanks for the post.

That was a great video. I watched it at least twice with a few times skipping through it. EA, might I ask, who’s sigil is behind the candle?
I caught Abaddon’s, Satan’s, and that opposite of the triangle -though I’m not sure who’s that was, it kinda reminds me of Mammy’aon’s, but not really.

Abaddon, Belial, Amaymon, and Azazel - using revealed sigils rather than traditional. And then, yes, the sigil of Lucifer in the center!

You can receive irrefutable evidence of the existence of spirits by summoning them yourself!

What is Lucifer’s relation to the Gate Keeper Arch Daemons?

There really isn’t a connection directly. However, while I was filming the Mastering Divination Course Program, in a few of the divinations that I performed as examples, I saw this sigil in tea leaves, and saw other symbols relating to Lucifer, and took it as a prompting to begin evocations of that demon. So, I already had the sigil plate created, and brought it into the seminar with me!

Now I really can’t wait for the Evocation course after seeing this. Thanks for sharing this with us. Would it be too bold to ask the measurements of your sigils and triangle? Damn, I can’t wait for this course to come out! : )

6 feet squared for the Circle, 3 feet on each side for the (semi) equilateral triangle!

Thank you, E.A.!

I’m beginning to believe - or is it to discover - that there is much, much more to Lucifer, and that his power runs much deeper, than the seemingly innocuous child which may appear when one calls on him. And I am not talking of some Joy of Satan Enki fable. If the most powerful king of the Ars Goetia, Paimon, is written to be most obedient to him, what then is he really? More to the point, the other day I was staring at the chalice I had filled with the light of omnipotence and the meaning of the sigils in the Grimorium Verum, and the meaning of this light-bearer, came to me. This is the first being that the Hebrew’s Yahweh created according to some traditions, but to me he is the one who carries the cosmic fire from its heart into the farthest reaches of all that is; he is the eternal source incarnate; he is the power of omnipotence personified; he is the Son of God born of the flaming seas of the cosmic womb.

Lucifer or Jesus - who is this divine child?

I say no more.

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:18, topic:645”]I’m beginning to believe - or is it to discover - […]
Lucifer or Jesus - who is this divine child?

I say no more.[/quote]

That’s actually really interesting - which brings to mind a quote I’ve recently come across …

“”" And Satan is worshipped by men under the name of Jesus; and Lucifer is worshipped by men under the name of Brahma; and Leviathan is worshipped by men under the name of Allah; and Belial is worshipped by men under the name of Buddha. “”"
–The Vision And The Voice

Me: River what are you doing

Son: Playing Xbox, why whats up,

Me: Come down to the basement I need your help with something.

I have a feeling my wife would be furious.