Pendulum

Hi all
Can someone who has experience using the pendulum give me ideas on how to get more complete answers instead a yes/no?

2 Likes

Hi Victor,
I use for my elementary ! as Franz Bardon wrote in IIH:

" approaching the form with a pendulum. If the elementary has returned into the original form after finishing its work, the pendulum will present vibrations because such an elementary has a remarkable magnetic as well as electrical radiation. "

This is pretty much all pendulums do, by design. I do however get a “maybe” when it doesn’t give a clear yes or no. This usually means I didn’t ask a yes/no question.

To get more detail you need to upgrade your tool, to something like tarot.

Otherwise, you’re into using the pendulum to spark clairsentience, to get “downloads” of information that really have nothing to do with the pendulum.

2 Likes

This is my perception: Pendulum itself doesn’t give the answers, it only seems to clarify as a tool the connection in your mind (intutition or whatever you call it). I just did a session with a spesific entity and noticed I’m asking questions/having conversations about things that I’ve never even thought about. Basically you already have the information (a full conversation) before the pendulum even does anything. I’m using it the way: “did I understood correctly, that…”. Be also aware that the connection can be disturbed by uninvited spirits. To me it appears both visually (like dark spots floating in the air) but also as I’d have “multiple radio channels” on in my head. That’s the time to cut the connection and banish.

Edit: Mulberry said it more clearly, this is maybe what I meant:

Thanks you all and I think you are right I will have to learn tarot

4 posts were split to a new topic: Side questions re the rules

Mostly integrate your divination with psychic ability you’re good at, clairaudience, clairvoyance, intuition etc.

For example pendulum with clairvoyance you don’t need a scrying mirror in front of you but after getting a yes/no you pause for a moment and you focus on getting further information that you need, a vision might appear detailing about the issue, or you may hear a whisper (ie clairaudience) but most common people getting information through intuition is the most easiest.

Secondly a pendulum chart that you’re using, some contain only direction for yes/no but other are more decorated with letters, numbers, directions etc .

Such charts are useful if you need names of the place, keyword for some situation, directions of places etc.

Good luck

Pendulum chart it’s a good idea…thanks

1 Like