Siconyte speaks

A long time ago, or far off in the future…hahaha, time is funny like that.

Time is nowhere as immutable as we tends to think. As we manifest our world around us, typically without thought, we also are host to “the passage of time”. But Time itself is simply another construct of our godly selves.

Try this as an expirement. Find a clock that uses a second hand. simply stare at the second hand, then, after a few moments, look away.

Look right back at the second hand, and you will see it take a few moments to move again.

Modern day psychologists write this off as a trick of the mind, an optical illusion that the brain plays as we are getting our senses. However, as with everything in the occult, the surface is just the crust,.

In The Book of Azazel, Azazel says that we are manifesting our reality at all times, nothing exists until we perceive it. The only reason things stay the same is that the unawakened Gods around us reinforce the illusion of our world.

Time can be visualized as an old rope, running behind the veils. It has knots, loose threads, and abraded areas that you can grab onto. If you grab one, you can cause your perception of time to slow, or even stop if you are deep enough in meditation. You can also move along on that rope, and speed things up as needed.

This is just something I felt like typing out.

The Light Moves Forward
-Sico

Two recurrent dreams.

The first dream is resolved, and I haven’t had the dream since.

I’m in a large office building with over a hundred levels, but the top levels are not complete. The elevator goes to level 75, and opens to the unfinished portion of the building. The top is always engulfed in a ferocious thunderstorm. Lightning strike continually.

As I descend through the building, the building empties into a subway with MANY levels and lots of secret passages. The last time I was there, I was running from a guy who was chasing me into the “maintenance tunnels” under the building.

The dream meant that I needed to work on my ascent.

Dream 2 is simply bizarre.

I’m watching a “parade” of aircraft of extreme technological sophistication. flying by at slow speed. The entire event is very bright, colorful, and upbeat. The layout of the planes is pretty standard at first, but quickly become strange and erratic. As the planes layouts get more and more bizarre, the scene gets darker, the colors fade, the crowds leave, and the planes go faster.
NEar the end of the dream, there is an INCREDIBLY MASSIVE airship that crests over the horizon. I feel nothing but fear as it blocks the entire sky.

Just sharing.

You’re at full Member status now, there’s a short probation so people don’t join and just spam us all, but you’re good to go now, just click or tap anyone’s avatar on a post and a little thing should open up, blue button for Messages. :+1:

This has worked beautifully.

And to think…I resisted…

A few years ago, I was terrified of “demons”. I thought only the most debased, damned, and evil souls would work with them. If I was to call even a minor devil, or even an imp, I’d have extreme, over the top protections for fear of possession.

Fast forward to today.

I am erecting my astral temple, I have already built my Great Hall, a massive walkway leading to My throne where I sit, plotting and planning my ideas.

Here, I shall call forth the entities to work with, to make pacts with, or to have them join my court as honored guests. Already I have called Ladilok who has freely come and addressed me in my hall.

I am trying this new idea, and, if I am right, it will catapult my abilities to contact the spirits. My downfall was trying to emulate EA, but I have to use my strengths, not his. We all do things different.

I shall use my incredibly potent imagination, and not doubt my visions. My ascent awaits.

The Light Moves Forward.

Cools.
One of these days ya gotta help me with astral stuff bro.

Bloody brilliant post. Hats off to you.

Taking some time off of magick is harder than I thought it would be. I saw a small incense skull, and I found myself staring at it, wondering if my Patron would appreciate it or not. I had to remind myself that I’m looking for reasons not to indulge in spiritual practice, and that I shouldn’t be looking for excuses to dive back in.

I’m sitting at work right now, and because I am alone for upwards of 30 to 40 minutes at a time, and this spot that I’m it is so quiet, I had to remind myself that I don’t need to be trying to dive into the TGS in order to see what I could hear around me, I need to do my job, and stop looking for excuses to dive back into the spiritual.

Fuck it, this is the occult, this is the world, and I have to keep my professional and personal life apart from my magickal life, at least until I can start making money by doing videos, or doing readings.

Starting to think I must be some sort of a magick Junkie , I keep finding myself wanting to evoke or invoke something, constantly wanting to do some sort of magic of some sort, maybe vamp somebody that needs to have their ass drained a bit, or simply a healing that I need to do on my own arm do to a burn that seems to be infected. I have all of this magick at my disposal, and I can’t currently use it because I swore off magick for one week, I’m having trouble with just one week!!!

I think might as well just admit it, I’m addicted to magick. Not sure if that’s good or bad.

At least I have my Crimson Lovely keep me on the straight and narrow until the end of this week.

Magick Addiction a Mental illness?

Ground, it helps. I was reading one more member in BALG was addicted with magic, untill the spirits told him to stay away from anything spiritual for a year. The spirits don’t want us slaves to our addictions, even if that addiction is the Occult. So, even if you can’t stay away, eventually they will force you to stay away.

It becomes an addiction if you want to stop but cannot, so if that’s truly the case, yes, bring it under your hand and find something else to fill that space with.

EdX courses, learning a language, something like that maybe, where any spare 5 minutes can be used for research. :smiley:

I’m putting that work into my aura visualization, well technically it’s still working with magic, I’m not vamping or doing any kind of summonings.

Being a god requires discipline, focus, and skill.

You can’t develop any of those if you’re addicted to anything.

Hence the forced magickal celibacy.

Day three, maybe day four of my magical celibacy.

I feel stronger, more confident, and a lot more aggressive. Maybe it’s Satan raising his at the serial Banner in my name, maybe it’s me and bracing my adversarial nature, but I really feel a lot more aggressive, I almost threw myself into a fight earlier that I wasn’t even a part of.

I wanted nothing more than to tear this dude limb from limb, some junkie looking little punk was getting in somebody’s face at a dollar store that I was shopping at, I wanted to put the guy in a fucking wheelchair.

I feel my inner Darkness growing, getting stronger, more brought to the Forefront of my sight.

I wonder what’s going to come, I wonder what else is in my immediate future? I could do definition to find out, but I’m not going to break my magical fast. This isn’t something I’m doing for some being, this isn’t something I’m doing as a part of a pack or a deal, this is something I’m doing for myself, and if I can’t honor a deal with myself, then how in the fuck am I supposed to honor a deal with these wonderful being.

Always temper anger with peace. You can only do so much when you are angry. Not saying that you were wrong. Just trying to help :innocent:

Remember, a lot of addicts were abused as kids or have PTSD from traumatic events, remember these words of yours:

Stay true to who you are, even in the storm.

You probably need a new hobby besides magick.

Do tell.

Maybe I should go be some athletic asshole that goes around beating up on people weaker than me.

Perhaps I should take up playing stupid video games, that way, I can let my brain devolve into mush.

Perhaps I should take up vaping so I can be a total douchebag everywhere I go.

Maybe I should go out there and be one of those people that destroys my car so I can tell people how cool it is.

Guru of infinite wisdom, by all means, enlighten me with your nuggets of Knowledge from your infinitely expanding mind.

What mundane, boring, pointless, brain-dead waste of space and ideas would you recommend that I pursue?

Oof the tea is hot sis, but seriously Sico if you need anything i want you to know im hear for you