Seeking a lateral move from armchair magi to magi

Stood up, and said the archangel invocation, imagined the cross and beam of light. Tried to remember while trying to remember the senses invocation. Got light headed and sat down.

Will have to memorize the senses and elements, and the godnames in the invocation.

Will go up to the store and get a daily four as another wealth channel, get offerings and some other stuff, go see an ex employer, see county people, visit a food bank, and then come back for the evocation.

Pretty much ready for the evocation of Bune, even if I have to momentarily look away from the sigil to read a sentence, I shouldn’t be staring at the sigil at that point yet.

For a future working, putting together a table for Angels of Education, from the Shemhamphoresh document I have, looking like 20-30 angels, still have 25 to filter through. Im putting this together as I would like to work with angels again and get some help with education, as I am going back to school next year through online courses.

This is after Financial help, PR/Damage Control, Project secrecy help, Self Knowledge, and Philanthropy/Humanitarian aid. This can be angels and or demons, leaning toward goetia for this.

After this, will concentrate on entrepreneurship, special financing, investment, and production of a service. That may be a DoM working as well.

Then an evocation method of evoking a demon through the DoM method and Mike_Bee’s method, but one at each cardinal point as a multi-demon working.

Then back to My Celtic Adventure, and using every book as a grimoire and testing it out.

Goals

I guess my first goal is organization of my life.

1. Keep my job and do well, however, take a weed break for a few months, drink lots of water as I walk a lot.
  2. Keep my weight down and quit smoking tobacco.
  3. Keep my bills straight and on time. Save as much as possible.
  4. Get all paper and legal affairs in order and contact attorney.
  5. Get my room and bedding and clothes clean, and get to the laundromat weekly.
  6. Organize my room. Buy storage furniture.
  7. Keep on spiritual practices, and journal and meditate.
    Doing this daily, weekly, monthly as need arises, but try to stick to this.

The next goal would be a better job in an office, or not manufacturing nor labor nor cleaning.

1. Be clean and stay clean.
  2. Be well dressed and groomed always. Backpack permitted.
  3. Daily repetitive study and testing of job requirements.
  4. Learn something new and emphasize in future interviews.
  5. Stand out from among the crowd.
  6. Revise resume.
  7. Stick to well known employers directly or well known and experienced staffing firms that pay weekly.

Several.

1. Organization of my life, health and finances.
  2. Get a better job in an office setting.
  3. Be a competent active magician.
  4. Get and stay healed and guarded.
  5. Get any Bachelors degree within two years and a masters within three years after that.
  6. Get material things - driver license, car, home, business.
  7. Suffer the least when I pass on to the other side.

Fifteen minutes before I get my day’s tasks done and then evoke Bune.

Body Awareness, Relaxation Ritual, QC/LRP/QC (Invoking Spirit), Morning Adorations done.
Full visualization of pentagrams and angels, dizzy from two clockwise circles before calling the archangels.

Some action taken today.

I created three channels of wealth creation (one fell into my lap when I got fired):
Bought 2 Lotto Daily 4 tickets.
Went back to my old job and got my old job back.
Have a Job Interview Monday morning.
Have an existing partnership that is going to move forward again. SaaS.

Have it all written out.

2 Likes

I completed RitualOne from DoM with Bune and the four angels, calling the five archangels prior. Burnt the note, gave an offering, gave license to depart. Glad that when I burned the cipher, I did not set off the smoke alarms.

2 Likes

On my income, well, in IT, I started at 23 per hour and over 10-15 years made it up to 50 per hour; in food service now, anywhere between minimum wage to 15 per hour. I think 13 per hour.

Leave one job for another, got fired from the one and went back to the old job.
Still have an interview for Monday for manufacturing at 16 per hour.
Still have a business partner for SaaS projects.

So, adding a couple lotto tickets to the evocation, Im optimistic.

2 Likes

Its funny, I do have that book as well. I will delve into it after I finish Demons of Magic and a few others left on hold.

Runes, yes, I want to get wood chips for making a runes set. Still going to do that and make a wand or two and all that jazz. I like woodworking, so maybe I should do it myself.

Thanks all for the advice and help to push me out of the armchair. One evocation down from DoM, 71 more to go. Actually, technically, 215 left.

Found 12 demons for Finances/Investment/Gifts
Now searching for demons for Clairs as my next evocation.

16 with Clairs found.

Worked from 12-8 tonight, actually out 15 min early. Went to the bus stop, and asked a guy if he smoked, he and I engaged in conversation, to find out his little brother died. He was barely holding it together. Said a prayer for him on the way back home. Still depressed about it. I shouldn’t be, but he was really kind and generous, and just wrapped up into meth and shoplifting.

Anyway, back to DoM to go over ritual one since mine wasn’t a complete success.
The lottery tickets didn’t work either.

Been thinking of how to deal with the issue of smoke setting off the fire detectors:

1. Traditional incense smoke – oil diffuser, though it may set them off, as steam in the apartment does this. My smoking pot in my room has not set them off, so perhaps mine doesn’t work, though the hallway one is right outside my bedroom door.

2. Burning the petition – write it much smaller on a much smaller piece of paper. My smoking pot in my room has not set them off, so perhaps mine doesn’t work, though the hallway one is right outside my bedroom door. Could also write it on colored tissue paper, as that burns easier than notebook paper. Even better if I can get my hands on some, flash paper.

3. Dressed candles – no issues.

Okay, so now with an idea or two on how to get past the smoke thing, I had an idea …
If it is insurmountable to come up with 5000.00 in two months, I can either prorate the amount, which would be much less work for Duchess Bune or whomever, OR do a completely separate working - reputation, character and dignity.
With that in my toolbox, perhaps I can break out of this rut and get on with life again.

Perhaps I will do both.

Oh, @Norski — I will use Demons of Magic as a grimoire like you suggested in your post:

27 Demons for Character, Reputation, and Dignities:
Top ten:
Prince Orobas
Forneus
Ronove
Naberius
Aim
Ipos
Gusoin
King Paimon
Barbatos
Gamigin

The rest of the team:
Dantalion
King Belial
Seer
Cimeries
Valac
Orias
Ose
Camio
Haagenti
Bifrons
Malphus
Halphus
Phenix
Stoles
Marchosias
Berith
Marax

Invoked King Paimon after opening sigil for help with character, reputation and dignities.

Invoked Lucifer for help, and help in shuffling and interpretation of tarot as I’m a tad rusty.

The Magician acting thru the Page of Cups upon the Ten of Swords.
Mercury acting thru the ruling signs of the Page of Cups (earth of water, perhaps enochian sub tablet); upon Malkuth of Yetzirah (Lord of Ruin).
The Shems: Dambayah, Mental
The Goets: King Paimon, Vine.

After drawn, thanked Lucifer amid a group of honking geese flying over my area.

As I was researching whom I wish to evoke, I heard a bird making a frog ribbit type sound. Odd.
Tarot draw (still sticking to DoM but pull my evocations from the draw)
Venus (Astarte/Astaroth):: Knight of Swords (ORO IBAH AOZPI) → King Asmodai, King Belial

My planned evocations (Ritual 1):
Astaroth/Astarte: Practical Solutions to Complex Problems
Duke Bune: Cash Money
Prince Orobas: Promotions/Raises
Vassago: Clairs/Psychic Ability
Furcas - Clairs/Psychic Ability
King Asmodai: Develop Personal Abilities to Rockstar Level
King Belial: Power/Dignity

So, obviously the first step is getting the foot in the door so to speak, and developing good communication with my client.

Work with Prince Furcas and Prince Vassago to obtain psychic communication skills quickly.
Work with Duke Bune to get cash money in my pocket quickly.
Work with Prince Orobas to get promotions and raises quickly.
King Astaroth - Obtain Practical quick solutions to my complex problems.
King Asmodai - Obtain and Develop personal skills to expert/rockstar levels.
King Belial - Help land me the career of my dreams, to attain within that career power and dignity.

Going with Ritual One for these, to get good at petition levels. My previous evocations were petitions said aloud after using enns, candles and incense to evoke spirits with their sigil.
Then after Im good with Petition level, move to Connective level (partial evocation).

Woohooo! Success! This job could be a gateway to something better. Stay in this position for a couple years, then update your resume/linkdin, then do some more magick to open up better possibilities. Also don’t forget to to put some money away for investments and crypto. You want to open up as many avenues to wealth as possible. Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

What was I thinking – Ive ignored Bael. Baal is the occupier of AArabZaraq, or the Venus area of the Qlippot. Will evoke Astarte as well, but adding King Baal to todays evocation list.
So eight of them I invoke and evoke today. Nine if we include the Enochian king of the Air tablet. Would have no idea what enchain call to make to contact the Enochian Air king, but perhaps for future workings.

Added Prince Valac for immediate cash money as the ninth.

1 Like

Did cycle of adorations beginning with midnight clockwise to evening, and Lord of the Universe evening and morning.
Will do a LRP in a bit.
Still working through Demons of Magic and Angels of Power to know all of their powers, so it can be strategically used in reconstructing my life.
Still only doing the workings and methods out of Demons of Magic (The first two invocations).

And … making a fresh batch of petitions, will do the rites daily, even without the actual Ritual One-Three, in order to be comfortable enough with it over a week where it should be memorized and natural by that time.
The money thing is coming along, a family member and the county will be helping me out, and have helped me out, and Im back at my job where I with decent tips could get a decent check every period. However, due to the schizophrenia, it could become a move of guardianship over finances, which may also help.
However, still grinding with aspirations.

1 Like