Scanning Thread: Resurrection

Anyone up for a scan trade? I need someone to try and pick up what message Azazel has for me. He’s very persistent and I cant hear him good enough to find out what he wants.

1 Like

Shall we?

1 Like

Also… Trade… Anyone?

Alright scanning you I see a young man mid 20’s surrounded by darkness, it seems to be eating away what’s next to you. You have a dark element to your energy, primary element I think. Your tall, tan skin, dark hair, dark eyes(could be the lack of light, its hard to see lol)
Brown leather pants, shirtless, you have a warriors physique. Brown Leather boots.
There’s a spirit wearing a turban next to you, dark colored skin, wearing some jewels, guiding you. King Paimon maybe?
Your soul is a warrior, a strong one at that, you’ve seen alot of shit and made it through things that would kill a lesser man or soul. I do recommend working on your chakra and energy pathway size. Not sure why I typed that part but okay lol.

2 Likes

Why Thank you… I didn’t see this reply up until now… I’ll read you tomorrow… I will invoke Azazel… See info he has for you

Your scan resonates… I’ve been told about the turban guy twice… Will check into that.

1 Like

Can you scan a location? I’m curious to the state of Yellowstone. It seems to me that its preparing to pop. If anyone is able to do it I would appreciate it. Not the state Yellowstone is in, the current state or stage it is in. Please. Thank you!

Okay this is what I got for you(he decided to go cryptic)
A man with a golden crown,A dog barking. And a man looking intensely at a watch… He was wearing a suit. Grey suit

So decipher this piece of info if it makes sense for you

1 Like

Emphasis is more on the man looking at the watch… Or rather the watch…
So I Donno whether its something about time running out… Or sth

Are you delaying on something you wish fulfilled? Like making moves or something

1 Like

Also if you smoke …Then I bet you should stop
Or something related to smoking cigarettes.
Because I see a man very clearly…smoking outside

1 Like

How was the reading? Satisfied or not?

1 Like

Pretty good, mind if I pm you about it? I think I know a what the man with a watch signifies, I just want your opinion

1 Like

Alright… Go ahead

1 Like

Anyone else wanna trade?

Anyone able to scan my soul/energy?

Can someone please scan my Godform

May I be scanned please … ? As deep as possible . TIA

Can I appeal to someone to scan this video for me? Note the weird noise that occurs around 0:58, nothing in my environment could reliably produce that sound. I am curious to see what impressions it gives off. Sealing a honey jar with a sample of dried blood.

I hesitate to offer a return scan as I am completely untried and untested at scanning, but happy to offer a tarot reading in return.

I can try.
I saw the Goddess Nyx, and a dried willow tree whose branches extended endlessly into a dark sky. The sentence “it is night” followed. A man with a cracked tooth appeared to be chasing a woman with long black hair. There seemed to be a magnetic connection between them - the sense that no matter how far she goes he will always be tied to her. Then the word “obsession”.
@Veil

1 Like

Thank you @kali-x. It resonates. The symbology of the tree, night, and the male/female bond ties to a bunch of other dreams and omens I’ve had lately.

Night stands for a transcendent realm of truth that the lovers, through their love, are only beginning to grasp. The “Liebesnacht” is really a dark night of the soul—the state in which the self, emptied, is ready to merge with the godhead.

Much appreciated :heart:

1 Like

@Veil You’re welcome! I’m glad it resonated.

I’m open to a scan from anyone else who wants to try.

1 Like