Wanted to get this back up and running.

13 Likes

Anyone down to trade ?

5 Likes

Sure

4 Likes

For those who aren’t aware of the technique as it were:

10 Likes

If anyone else is interested, i believe i am approaching the end of my Norse pathworking, what other system should I expkore after?

4 Likes

If somebody could scan me that’d be badass, and i’ll try to scan them later

2 Likes

I see a silvery energy that is metallic yet fluid like ink. It can assume whatever shape. It seems to have connections to Mercury and Pluto.

Seems to me that you tend to be adaptive and a shapeshifter? You have some form of gift or nack for the occult.

5 Likes

Damn, that was accurate, good job! Was kind of hoping for info about spirits that might be around me.

I’ll try and scan you when I get off work, I’ve never done it before

3 Likes

Okay I just went out for a smoke and tried to scan you.
I saw like greenish/bluish energy; black birds like a crow or raven, the words Icelandic, Frost giants, and behemoth.

I don’t have any idea if this is accurate.

4 Likes

You got it right.

4 Likes

Holy shit wow

3 Likes

Alright if anybody else wants to trade scans hit me up!

2 Likes

Im willing to trade multiple times

3 Likes

First time I am doing this so take it with a grain of salt. I saw a throne and a crown. A white and a dark fog rolling around you and something sitting on your left shoulder. Could not see what but it did not seem like a bird more like a lizard or something like that.

2 Likes

Interesting.

That was directed at me, right?

2 Likes

Yes. First try though. No sound or words. I seem to be better with pirctures.

2 Likes

It could relate to a project i was thinking about 5ish minutes ago, with the throne and crown.

Mists are involved in my defenses, which is something i used to be notoriously known for in the olde forum days.

Reptiles on the other hand, are new.

3 Likes

Like i said it was something… sitting on the left shoulder looking at me…coiling a bit behind your neck and back. It remindet me of a leguan with its posture.

2 Likes

Not bad for your first time. Not bad at all. I’ll return the favour shortly.

3 Likes

Allright. Second time doing this to train myself. Hope you are fine with it.
A little different this time. I have a habit of changing things i see / altering them when i think im imagining things. So i tried 2 times:

1. Behind you was a light in black radiating in the form of a sun. You held a scepter ready to use it like a club.
  2. Crouched like a predatory animal. Mane of red - orange bright fire going along your back.
5 Likes