Scanning Thread: Resurrection

Does anyone want to scan trade?

Here it is -
@anon90817282

ā€¢ I saw your spiritual self surrounded by different energies. One of them is orange representing feminine energy, balance and harmony also red representing masculine energy and passion. Greyish/black energy representing sadness and sorrow.

I saw you at a broken bridge, you seem totally broken. Sadness and sorrow surrounding you. You make a gesture with your hands, looked like you were calling someone. I think the broken bridge represents your broken heart broken by someone or something.

Then, I see you sitting in woods crying, lots of negativity surrounding you, praying but it looked like you were giving a command to higher powers. There Strucks a lightening bolt into the ground beneath you and you see an angel standing infront of you in his full might. You look frightened yet confident. Soon he disappears and I see some of your sorrows and negativity disappear. But some still remains making you feel unfulfilled.

I, then see your soul traveling through universe glancing at the beautiful and mesmerizing surroundings. There you see a man in a human form, with blue eyes and dark brown hairs. I see your tears as you part your ways with him.

• That is all I saw I hope it resonates. :slight_smile: :sparkles:
1 Like

Thank you! Everything resonates, although I donā€™t know who the man with blue eyes and brown hair might be. Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Thank you , the words that came to mind were , ā€œ yes it was accepted but it is not potent enough to see many results ā€œ

1 Like

Itā€™s my pleasure. :slight_smile: :sparkles:

1 Like

Npp

1 Like

What precisely is your question , Iā€™ve been burned too lol , we all have

1 Like

With which magician ?

1 Like

I dmā€™ed you the name @NailOH

Cool

Hi, I followed you in this discussion, needless to say, I really want your scan! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: You are very good! I still canā€™t return the favor, but I hope I can do it soon, however I am a girl :blush: if you accept thank you very much, if you donā€™t accept thank you the same. :person_in_lotus_position:t2:

1 Like

Hey, sorry for being late. :slight_smile: :sparkles:

Here it is -

ā€¢ I saw you standing near a lake, and near that lake is a pond of milk. I see you then standing near that pond of milk. You sit there, playing with that milky water and giggling. You look happy. Behind you I saw a huge dark figure, but you are unaware of it.

The vision changes, and I see you in a garden full of beautiful flowers and butterflies. I see you plucking those beautiful flowers, and there still stands the huge dark figure accompanying you everywhere you go. But not only that, I also see 7 spirits of light encircling and surrounding you in a way it looks like they are protecting you.

And then I see a comely boy approaching you and he says something to you in a totally different language and he said Racha laā€™racha manantu (I forgot a word he said forgive me for that)
You smile, and he disappears.

Then I saw an old woman approach you and say Ray Ree Raa Raah

And then comes a huge old men, He has this big white beard. And he says to you You have been heedless, Look into yourself

• That is all I saw :slight_smile: :sparkles:

@NailOH iā€™d love a scan too

Does anyone here have the skills to glimpse into the future? Iā€™m just curious about the next American civil war and or ww3. I have for many years now had a feeling that a major war is coming and with all thatā€™s happening I canā€™t help but feel that war is near. I have no desire to witness such horrors. I do however want to be prepared if theres a possibility.

1 Like

Look up Astrology blogs written prior to 2016 about saturn pluto in capricorn conjunction. It has been crazy accurate, blogs about it written after 2016 in my opinion get too political.

1 Like

I saw an image of you playing piano , dancing , and painting , ā€œ he is a lover of the arts and self expression ā€œ, I saw an image of you on fire and your life on fire , you were in great misery due to what was happening with COVID

1 Like

Oh thank you sweet boy !! :blush: I really appreciate it, thank you very much, who do you think could be the man with the beard ???

1 Like

Itā€™s my pleasure.! :slight_smile: :sparkles:

Maybe heā€™s your guardian Spirit/angel/demon or your ancestors guiding you.

1 Like

Iā€™d appreciate a scan if anyone is available? I donā€™t know how to scan backā€¦right now atleastā€¦

Did you already