Scanning Thread: Resurrection

Is it still possible for a scan. I’m new and it’d be my first one. I’ll be learning how to as well

Is it my scan or someone else’s ? Im confused.

can anyone do a scan about me please?

Scan anyone?

Can someone scan me please? I can try to scan you back if you want to!

2 Likes

I can try and scan you for a return scan (not comfortable with showing a selfie of me though). Im still new as well, but will do my best.

you seem to have an alien soul type

can u scan me back? c2987a12295555b3fdfea7d3bad10b4156a22b0e_2_375x500

Anyone wanna scan me?

May I have a scan?

Interested on what type of energies may be around me.

i can try a scan

It would be helpful if you could do one for me, thanks. :blush:

This isn’t a scan lol and try to avoid telling people what you think their souls are.

1 Like

Hii folks!
Could someone do a scan here…?
I feel very weird today, like im not in my body and don’t really have emotions/ energy inside me.
Also my head is very heavy…
What’s happening here, is able anyone to see something…?!

1 Like

Was wondering if i could have a scan

1 Like

I’ll scan but you need to try to scan me back

I see a youngish thin well defined muscle man. He has horns that wrap around like this. istockphoto-1133437219-170667a

He seems very content and connected to the nature around.

The area around you has a large thin water fall in the distance, trees with green leaves and soft grass to sit on. Fruit all around, you explain that nature gives all you need.

You pull out an apple and eat it.

There is also a humming bird following me who isn’t from that area and he watching to make sure I don’t take anything without relishing it.

I know this old and I hope you are feeling better make sure you take care of yourself and ground.

This scan was for me or for the guy above? :laughing:

1 Like

oh that was him, I just gave you advice do you want a scan?

I would appreciate if you could, but i would like to let you know that I m not able to scan you too :pensive:

1 Like