Steps to perform scan

mhhh, well i will advise you one thing use people experience to gather more knowledge but use your own experience to find what is best working for you. i have never used any of that, though one of my friend prefer to use water mixed with her drop of blood she describe it as the best medium for scrying.

but what you need to know about visions they are not formed outside of you rather they are formed on your minds eye. Thats why if you will have a vision of spirit formed on your head wherever you will look on the room you will see the spirit because the spirit first manifests within you and then you project that vision outside of you onto the scrying medium.

so first work on yourself the scrying medium will find you.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ve had about now about three people tell me know to work on my clairvoyance. I saw something when I was young but I got really scared and never saw again. And so I think you’re right on that one!
Thank you!

1 Like

I found the program a friend made to help with scanning, the background, the shape of the construct, and the programming.

7 Likes

Downloaded. This is going to be helpful, thanks.

1 Like

Can anyone scan me?

This isn’t the scanning thread.

1 Like

What if you don’t get anything?

1 Like

That means you have to do more practice, and the question “what if” is based on assumptions, and thats not the way to do magic.

3 Likes

i tried it and I did not get anything.

1 Like

the first time i tried i got bunch of crazy things, it took me over a year to completely be good at it, so if you have first tried it and got nothing, thats okay… but if you get nothing at two more trial, then im sure there will be something you might need either to fix or understand while doing the scan.

3 Likes

I tried doing it before, but I got nothing from it. I will try and see what I can do to fix it.

sure good luck,

1 Like

Did you link first?

1 Like

yes

Scan me, please? I’ve never done a scan myself, but if you want to trade I will do my best.

This isn’t the scan trade thread this is a guide on how to learn to scan.

Ah, wrong thread. Thank you

1 Like

So this is an interesting post. I realized after reading the guide at the beginning that I have come into scanning from a much more diagnostic viewpoint. I basically scan for blockages or anything that needs to be worked on. I don’t disregard other info, but when I scan it’s for a purpose. I think the scanning in the guide is an interesting way to practice, but I feel weird about imagining the person or object before me especially from a diagnostic viewpoint. I wouldn’t want to pull someone’s energy away from them when I am just trying to see whats going on. They could be ill and have very low energy already. I would say a picture would work.

2 Likes

Thanks for this^

2 Likes