Scanning the godform

1 Like

Thanks

Secrets are hidden for a reason.

Yes and no. These people can find out regardless of “keys” and can even “break the door down” as it were.

1 Like

I mean you dont really need permission to scan someone anyway, accuracy isn’t based on permission to begin with. A few people here could scan you without you giving them permission to do so. It’s just a matter of if you use shielding and if the individual knows how to bypass shielding without it being known they even attempted to do so.

1 Like

None of those matter, everything you type has your energy signature attached to it. As for the Godform thing, no I dont believe everyone has a Godform, I only use the silly term because people here understand it that way.
How I view it is everyone’s soul has a history, some people’s souls are a type of fae, some people’s souls are a type of demon, angel, yokai, deity, human, etc.

However, some people have personal sigil or ways to link to them to make how they scan easier. I sometimes give my personal sigil to some to help them when they scan me.

4 Likes

Everyone’s energy has a specific vibration(s) I don’t mean like the high is happy and all good and low is bad and all evil, but more that some people’s energy vibrates fast which reflects in the texture of their energy, slow vibrations the person’s energy tends to be a lot more viscous in texture as opposed to someone’s energy that vibrates fast and their energy texture tends to feel almost like air or silk. At Least that’s how I’ve come to see it, where it differs from the aura that changes ever so often by emotions and mental stability.

3 Likes

I’ve met mine, he looks boring. He’s pretty metal, though. He has shapeshifting abilities. Destruction and creation alike aren’t much harder than breathing for him

To be unveiled and shared?

1 Like

I see… strangely enough, I believe it’s a demon, though appears as a woodland elf. Green hair, vibrant. A snakeskin covered bow… two daggers on the right hip, one for throwing and one for close combat. Black leather pants. A green blue shirt with the close up picture of a star on the chest. Black leather jacket with straps crisscrossing, almost a dystopian kind of look.

Perhaps the reason I think demon is the sulfur smell and residual energies clinging to you. Not to mention, I feel many things that have been affected by some sort of demon(s). So much so, i dont even feel any fae tingles from you.

Of course, I could be instead reading Maxwell

Perhaps you’re “posing,” perhaps I’m just not good at feeling fae, though I usually am.
Hope you find something in this.

1 Like

would anyone be interested in scanning my godform? ive been feeling very strongly directed to delve more into godform and connecting with it, so some sort of help with direction would be really nice! thanks to anyone willing. either dm or right in the thread is fine

People are more prone to trading these kinds of things.

understood! thanks

would anyone be interested in scanning my godforms, please!!!

Could I get a scanning done? My name is Issac carder, I’m 17 years old, and I wish to find my godform

You need to make an introduction.

Done

No, you need to actually go and make a thread introduction. New Magician Help & Introductions - Become A Living God

Did it, just hope someone can help

Do you know someone would find that out? I’m definitely interested in learning more.