Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

I thought of creating a thread that only godform scanning swaps are being made,i know that other threads like this exist of they are pretty much dead,and i really wanted an another thread with Godform scans.

So boys and girls,gods and goddess
Scan the god within me.Takkalos and i will scan you back.

you may ask how to do it,they way that i do it
is to gaze upon that persons picture and i feel the energy and being behind that name
and picture then i focus on the gods inside of them.

Let the scans swaps Begin!

64 Likes

A black robes man a shadow takitos beckining someone forward he’s near a tree it fades

6 Likes

i see an pale grey skinned angel like creature,it feels shadowy and dark it is ascneding and it has golden butterfly wings with many drawings on them.

10 Likes

I see a shadow figure with glearing red eyes. In a dark room your seated upon a throne, the atmosphere is dark. The energy is solid and strong. I sense a force to be recond with, powerful. You becon me forward, place your hand upon my head and chant in the demonic tongue.

I see the seed of darkness as this is done. Your message “Become all that you are. Darkness”

5 Likes

Who can scan me i will scan back​:heart::heart:

5 Likes

interesting heres yours

first i see on a round of fire and golden dust,a snake of red and yellow colorations much like that of the chinese dragons the snake is thin and has fish like features on his body it swrils upon athe liquid fire gold and opens its mouth,then i see a big figure on a swamp forest not too muddy but i can see two trees around him,he holds a book of spells and wears a big black obsidian hat.

4 Likes

Scan swap anyone?

3 Likes

I’m down for a swap if anyone is interested.

5 Likes

I’ll trade. It’ll be a couple hours before I can do yours though.

5 Likes

Yeahhhh!!! Ty❤

4 Likes

I’ve done scans before, but not specifically for godforms. I’ll give it try if someone wants to swap.

3 Likes

Finally got my alter set backup so I can do scane later on tonight if anyone want to do trade, just at work right now so cant do in tell later on if anyone need scane done or want to trade

3 Likes

I’ll scan swap. Like this better than soft-bodied /auric… its like an evoke

1 Like

White haired pagan high priestess playing a lyre. Off white dress with red and black accents. Slavic or Nordic designs, not sure which. The bones of a deceased deer raises and walks towards the music. Looks like early spring. The sun has brushed aside a few of the many grey storm clouds to gaze at you. Life and death are in balance.

3 Likes

Is that mine?
Also am I right about going to meditative state evok the godform of a picture?
Cause yeah

1 Like

yup, that’s yours

Also yes to the second part, as far as I know.

2 Likes

Ok just going to do yours

1 Like

Xag can scan me please

1 Like

Ok so all I got was:
Darkness tall man dressed in black suit a Japanese type Sabre-sword by his side then Horse stance left arm as if in Bow position -out to side & bent elbow palms sideways facing. The right arm with Sabre-sword similar position but at height of forehead palm slightly upwards.
Then based to neutral. Then to green glade daylight a Japanese style water pond and bridge. Walks across it.
Name “Dae”
That’s it.

2 Likes

You’re a pro at this. There’s a bunch of interesting insights into my practice in there.

3 Likes