Rise and fall of your fellow magician

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been awfully inactive here for a couple of years now, maybe a little more than that. I take the blame of it and apologise to whosoever it may concern. But I’m back here with yet another plea of help.
For those who don’t remember me, I was very active here in 2014 till 2015. Back in those days this forum had a different look and feel. At that time I was at a low of my life. I had lost my job, my money, my girl and was facing tough times from all sorts of life. That’s when I’d posted my plea on E.A.'s Facebook page and he came through for. He gave me a free ebook for beginners and introduced me to this forum. I worked my days in an out with initial knowledge gathering and was instantly pulled towards Satan, Bune and King Paimon. (You can see my previous posts to know the past and my previous success stories of working with them).

So by working all this while with these three spirits diligently and daily one would consider a considerable amount of growth and phenomenal betterment in life. I tell you now, nothing to huge happened. Now don’t get me wrong, my focus of that time was getting a high paying job and I had got it. Month after month I was making phenomenal sales. The money was just pouring in. It sustained till early 2017. Month after month from Nov 2014 till March 2017 I was getting income through my job like never before. But nothing sustained. Now you can call it my incapacity to save money. But come April 2017 my life had hit the lowest low all over again and this time much lower than even before. Yet, I kept on doing my rituals and daily meditations/ daily roll calls devoted to the 3 spirits. This was to get a grab on my life. However, my life just kept going on a fast pace downward spiral. Mind you, over these 3 years since 2014 there was not a single day when I didn’t meditate and evoked the 3 spirits.
Let me throw some light on this downward spiral. So in 2017 my 4 months old arranged marriage had fallen apart (yes I’m an Indian and arranged marriages are a thing here). I wasn’t disturbed about that at all. Because all the time I had this feeling in me that this marriage wouldn’t work out anyway. It took only 4 months to prove me right. Then in August 2017 I had lost my job again (the only thing which was gifted to me by the above mentioned 3 spirits). This was the time I had started to face the real heat. In Sept. 2017 I was getting rejected at every job interview I use to appear for. I was also getting insulted and shot down by every girl I was reaching out to. Even my friends had deserted me. The final nail on the coffin was when my separated wife slapped legal case against me in Sept. It was by 2017 December that I officially had been diagnosed of suffering from clinical depression. Yet all this while until 2 weeks ago my belief in the 3 spriits was unwavering.
Come January 2018 I met this girl Kanika. It was a fast pace love we both fell in. It was the best ever relation I had ever been in. This girl was just so perfect in every sense. We started spending day and night together. We were just made for each other. The best kind of love, support and attention I had gotten from her. She didn’t mind sustaining me as I was out of job until 2 weeks ago. Until 3 weeks ago our relationship was just perfect. It was a feeling of pure love we both had and were very determined of the fact that we are made for each other. She was head over heels for me. But that’s when the twist in the tail came in. So for last 2 months Kanika and I knew that her family is completely against me because they hate my family. Yet we had our understandings that we’ll work things out. We mutually had agreed that we should wait for the right time to approach her parents and ask for their permission to get us married. Kanika and I had an understanding that even if once they deny it. we’ll still push it through and keep on asking them over and over again until they agree. However, on April 22nd 2018 the dreaded meeting with her family happened. This was an unplanned meeting as her mother had seen us together at a place near her home and called me to come and meet them. The meeting went as Kanika and I had always imagined that her parents will be adamant about not allowing our relationship. However, in this meeting one of her aunt who is indirectly related to my family too was involved. Now mind you, this aunt I mention has a proven reputation of doing Black Magic. My real problem began right after the meeting on April 22nd got over. Kanika called me up and asked me to breakup with her. This shook me inside out because this was the same girl who a few hours ago was confessing her profound love for me. I had spun out of control from there. Kanika seemed like a completely different human being. She was sounding adamant and completely against me. I was not been able to even recognise if this is the same girl who was head over heels for me. Then next day on April 23rd I went to see Kanika and for the first time she behaved so distant as if she doesn’t even want to see my face.
I came back home approached a well known magician (keeping her name secret to respect her privacy) and she suggested that there’s something going on in the spirit world for about 2 years now. According to her they are putting magicians of all levels through hell in their lives to weed out the week. I implored to her, I even cried that I need help in telling the spirits to know that Kanika is the best thing that has happened to me and how within one night she’s just completely flipped. I pleaded that if Kanika is the price then I’m not ready to pay that price and if she’s taken away from me, I’ll also leave the left hand path forever. But this magician didn’t help me. Instead, I was told to accept it and move on. I refused and insisted to the 3 spirits to get Kanika back in my life but that didn’t happen. That’s the day when Kanika just blocked me from every possible way of communication. Not only that one of her friend called me and told me that Kanika has asked her parents to find a guy for her and get her married.
Now I did get a job last Thursday, it’s not as high paying as my last job and I’ve got 2 levels lower than I deserve but I’m glad that I’ve got it. But that’s not what my concern is.
I write here to my fellow bothers and sisters. You all being so powerful can there be anyone who can guide me/ help me save the love of my life? Please can any one help me get Kanika back in my life happily?
Trust me I’ve been in many relationships in past and out of experience I can tell that this relationship with Kanika was just the best. Kanika was the right girl for me. The one for me. I refuse to believe that spirits are creating an havoc in our lives because the spirits I use to pray unto seems to have better things on their agenda list than to ruin a life of someone like me.
I have this strong empath reasons to believe that Kanika is under spells to think and be against me.

4 Likes

i do remember you sir. I wasn’t really around when you were, but ive read your success story in the past, and enshrined it here with many others. I agree with your assessment that this is not the spirits trying to test magicians. That sounds like a crock of shit to me. Theres a chance that this black magician aunt had a role to play, given how immediately cold she turned against you. i think you need to expand outside of the entities you work with now and turn to ones more specialized in matters of love. Gremory comes to mind. You can find his sigil on google, and you’d evoke him the same way you’d evoke paimon or bune. I’m even willing to do some magick myself on your behalf if you’ll return the favor for me (ive got some money matters i could use help with). You may need multiple people working on your side to overcome the energy working against you. But the entities you are working with now dont really help with love matters. Paimon notoriously doesnt like dealing with love matters from what ive read. But yeah, happy to see ya back…of coarse, not under these circumstances

Also, check this post out made recently by @C.Kendall You may find it useful for getting her back

Powerful Love Ritual

6 Likes

I am glad we are still a closely nit group. Please PM me and we can talk further about this

1 Like

Welcome back my desi bhai ( bro) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Hello, Bhai!

Another South Asian here. My first arranged marriage fell apart. My second one seems to be holding well, so far.

Love…something I’m still trying to figure out. But I’ll work on a few things for you. I have heard that Sitri might be a good demon to use with regard to Kanika. But perhaps a demon to undo your aunt’s influence would be useful too. Who knows…maybe she’s behind your years of woe.

3 Likes

Hi bhai,
Good to hear from you. Yes I will highly appreciate any help I can use for reuniting me with Kanika. Meanwhile. I’m working on resolving all angles at my end. As for her aunt. I’d be sure about her doings for instance of Kanika.

Thank you for being there brother. :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Himanshu

Thank you bhai

1 Like

hi bhaiya… welcome back :slight_smile:

If you remember me ? we used to talk !! your indian fellow.

So this turn cold against YOU? i dont think her aunt had anything to do in it and girls are pretty strong in hiding their emotions.

The female magician you hired , was Bigg boss contestant???

i suggest you use 4th pentacle of Venus ( to force her to come to you) and Haniel-- The spirit of Venus to re create that love and passion

Hello Brother,

I remember. Long time it’s been indeed. :slightly_smiling_face:
How’ve you been? How are things back in Jammu if I remember it correctly?

I see your point about Kanika and her aunt. It is really a possibility from both the angles. You are not wrong to say about Kanika hiding her emotions because before breaking up apart from giving her parents as a reason she said somethings I never knew she’s keeping a count off.
Anyway that’s past. The now is that she will call me and we will reunite. Meanwhile, I’ll work on myself to better my conditions spiritually, emotionally and financially.

Also, tell me more about the rituals you’re talking about.

PS. Which contestant. I can’t seem to recall, I’m sorry.

1 Like

Things are good in my state , thanks :slight_smile:

I suggest you doing this… i did this with modifications and it was SUCCESS !

Solomonic Honey Jar Love Spell - invoking the SPIRITS OF VENUS - YouTube

You can PM me if you have any questions.

Good luck

2 Likes

Yeah I feel you. Around the same time I was pretty active here. I got so busy that I fell off. I swear demons get jealous when I don’t communicate and totally fuck me up my ass. Any time I’m practicing magic things are good when I don’t my life crumbles. The last year I’ve completely neglected my spiritual life and now it’s in shambles. My woman of 20 years split up with me, money is fucked when years ago I was making 6 figures, got cased up on some minor shit now taken care of. Man I’m in the ground at the moment. I’m thinking it’s a message for a complete 180. Sometimes the right path in life is not the one you really want… Till you get it.
I backed off working with demons back then because I was beginning to change. I’m a very compassionate person and I was beginning to literally hate people it scared me. Now I’m my old self again but my life is fucked. I guess it’s time to start over from scratch. P.s. the arranged needing permission to marry deal sucks balls bro.

I hear you on that. It’s like we are seeing the same story but with different characters. Like a remake of infinity war from Hollywood to Bollywood. I also had started slipping off working with demons because of those voices in my head had started making me cantankerous. Also, I use to be a person who always sees good in others but after 2014 I had just started not only hating people but stopped interacting with anyone. So once I realized it I also wanted to get my compassion back again. So I moved away from demons. Now while I write this I hear myself saying that “demons don’t make you hate people” it’s just your own belief in that dogma.
Man I am in split personality after writing this post.

PS. Yeah man the arranged marriages sucks. Not that it doesn’t work out but more often than not it doesn’t. Only if during the allowed courtship period if you’re lucky you strike gold else you’re fucked if your parents don’t listen to you. Which happened in my case. Now my folks repent not listening to me back then.

That really sucks. I’m assuming your pretty young. By the way your English is better than most of the Americans I know lol. I don’t think demons make you hate people it’s just certain ones that I was always working with were starting to rub off on me I believe.

1 Like

I’d take that as a compliment… hahaha… I’m not that young though. I’m 32. I did get a great upbringing and one of the best school’s education. So technically I don’t speak my native language Hindi that well now.

1 Like

Ok I’m 37 the only reason I thought you might have been younger was the marriage thing. I thought in arranged marriages it would of been done when you were like 18. Remember I’m an American lol. Yes your English skills was definitely a compliment.

1 Like

Yeah times have changed for India but complete modernity has not yet trickled down to the bottom most levels yet. That splits our society (and sadly every person in the society on their own individual level) in to many layers of perceived and adopted modernity synthesized with some age old thinking too. I am as guilty as others for this charge. You see what dellima it can create in our day to day life? It furthers the gap of thinking between two people in India. See the news once about India. Follow it for next 15 days you’d see a bipolar development in Indian society. On one hand you’d find people burning public property and creating riots over a fictional Bollywood movie. On the other hand you see institutions like IITs and IIMs and the biggest of the American corporates nurturing themselves into huge business profits through Indians.

PS. Sorry got carried swayed from the actual topic.

damn @Jakob420, you’re back too? i know of your past success using asmoday to get crazy amounts of sex from your wife (used blood from your leg i believe?) Sorry to hear the marriage fell through. All these things happening to you now can be reversed though. We’re working to help himanshu atm to get his girl back, but perhaps you can get some help too

btw himanshu…you ever plan on leaving india? Sounds like you may be outgrowing the place

2 Likes

Yes. Well said @Verdo. @Jakob420 is not alone in this. By his post I sense he’s not wanting his ex wife back. But I can be completely out of my depth on this. @Jakob420 you’d be the best one to say what you need at this moment.

@Verdo I had planned things about it back in Jan 2017. I had this Canadian client who was willing to gimme a job in Canada. The visa process is not that simple and then moving base to a different country requires a lot of greens you know. Anyway after 2 years of hard work of constant serving that client in Jan 2017 he agreed to send me sponsor papers then all of a sudden since April 2017 he also vanished just like my 4 months old marriage fell as well at that time.
So yeah moving is an aspiration but once I get Kanika back now.

1 Like

Ah i understand! Yeah migrating to canada has become harder since my parents move here. Its a cool place to live though, but the cost of living has been getting higher :frowning: And if you’re not use to the cold, it can be BRUTAL, hah