Rise and fall of your fellow magician

I hear you bro. But I’ll be visiting for sure.

Verdo,
Not sure what I want. It’s like I’ve been under her magic for 20 years she swears she’s never done any rituals but I felt it. Maybe she doesn’t know and does things subconsciously. But I def feel the occult in her. She’s becoming more Christian now which doesn’t bother me. Freedom is my religion so as long as it’s not protected onto someone else I could give a shit.

I actually performed some sigil magic to mend this relationship. The day after the working she called real early about dreaming about me so there was some effect but I fucked it up. She said the issue is communication. And I realize yesterday that I don’t even wanna communicate with her. Not about issues at least. Now I’m wondering what to do. It’s very hard to do a love working when you’re the one involved it’s 1 thing when you want money but love is very hard to keep off your mind after the ritual. The thing that sucks is that my ego drove me to move out ofmy big ass 4 bdr house like an idiot. She has my oldest all the time cause he wants to be by his friends and I get my youngest only 4 days a week. So fucking depressing. So here I sit in limbo.
O.p. the class divide in India is insane from what I gather. I really hope things work out for you man.

1 Like

damn dude, thats rough. So what would be your ideal scenario to end up in now?

1 Like

Dude I’m really sorry to hear that. But really I feel you when you say doing love rituals are tough as keeping your mind off your partner/situation even after the magic is done is easier said than done. I’m facing it myself. @Verdo felt it with me too. I just am going too deep in the rabbit hole. And the worst part of you being in it is knowing that you gotta make a conscious effort of disconnecting from it. However, when you do it you feel scared about if you eventually are going to grow out of it and loose the essence of strong love you have for her. Which therefore will result in eventual failure of your love magic. So, it becomes like a catch 22 situation. For, if you disconnect from it then you’re risking yourself into a natural push of “moving on” and if you don’t then you’re being obsessed about it and therefore resulting in the failure of your magic.

Now I did some thinking about it and to strike a balance this is what I’m doing for last 2 days(I know not much so please don’t assume that I’m bragging). What I’ve done is, I’ve taken a simple sigil magic for reuniting with my girl combined it with a meditation and have allocated 2 times a day to it. Other than that I’m being to my day to day activity. Of course her topic is running at the back of my head like a broken record so as a conscious effort every time I’m about to think that how and what happened that she left me. I look at our happy pics and focus on my first kiss with her.

But all this is IMO. Please guide me of I can do better.

2 Likes

Try meditating daily. Maybe 2x a day for 15 minutes each. I just started and it’s helping me control the racing thoughts. It should help calm you down. Life is definitely a bitch sometimes lol.

2 Likes