Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

No worries. Like I said, I will look for a spell outside fo what is on BALG, and work it.

What is your intended outcome, my friend? Astral projection? Or something else?

1 Like

Hi Willy,

It appears the best resource in this is BALG.

Here is a spell that doesnā€™t require much:

Aside from something like this, I can try to craft a spell for you.

1 Like

Hi Veil, itā€™s to help open the astral senses

@Will1

3 Likes

Please respect the rules posted at the top of this thread. Posts removed.

Please do not clutter the thread with no content answers, use the like button to give your thanks and keep it concise. Iā€™m sure simple thanks are appreciated but a like does the trick. :+1: :slight_smile:

Bear in mind, the threads on BLAG automatically lock when they get to 10,000 posts. It people play ball and this works, youā€™re going to want to keep it short to let as many people participate as would like.

9 Likes

Hi @Mulberry! I PMed him the name because posting the name of someone would go around the forum rules, as DK reminded me, and because Iā€™m wary of posting too much private info.

2 Likes

You donā€™t need names. Nobody needs ā€œlinksā€ at all, ā€œvirgospiritā€™s targetā€ is plenty. Itā€™s a myth, and you could at least have asked and if the helper needed a private name or they should not have offered. The rule is crystal clear.

Itā€™s @DarkestKnightā€™s thread so he will decide, but you really should not have done that.

Iā€™m closing the thread for everybody until he can make a decision. All it takes is one person to mess it up for everyone. This is why we canā€™t have nice things. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

THIS IS A REMINDER TO PLEASE FULLY READ THE OP. NO INVITATIONS TO PM ALLOWED! I will not repeat myself so consider this a final warning. Any further failure to abide by the rules I have set out will result in the closing of this thread. ā€œSorry, I forgotā€ is not a viable excuse.

12 Likes

@antonio_magician
@anon9870727
@Will1

Let us know how it turned out.

One tarot reading, one invocation, and one jar spell before reading the rules again.
Will refrain from further requests after re read of the rules.

So does anyone want to try/practice healing could you give it a try on my moms mole?

Iā€™d appreciate it if youā€™d give it a try please.

Itā€™s dark/discolored looking cuz weā€™ve been putting iodine on it after she bumped it and made it bleed

Itā€™s still bugging her and the iodine still stings so I think she keeps bumping or rubbing it in her sleep.

Background on why the ask: Her Dr isnā€™t seeing peeps who donā€™t have both vaccine doses heā€™s only doing phone consults and thatā€™s as close as I could get taking a pic without it blurring up.

5 Likes

I personally request someone else to handle this, though I did call on Marbas as it seemed semi severe.

Keep us updated @Kish

2 Likes

Iā€™m requesting to get back together with my ex and have her obsessed and lust for me also as well love me spells might need a break up spell if she is with someone if anyone can make this happen ill be forever grateful thank you in advance

2 Likes

Have you had much experience with Decarabia?

Edit:Sorry for the all caps

I have not, never spoken with Decarabia

1 Like

I am not completely sure but i think my wish was granted, Thanks to your help.

4 Likes

Thats great to hear!! Glad I could help.

3 Likes

Do you have anything you can do/help/ritual to open my ears to the council of the entities?

1 Like