Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

Vine or Cimeries (or both in tandem) would be my go-to, but I’m afraid I don’t see myself having the time to help any time soon – hopefully someone else will jump in and see your post and be able to help :two_hearts:

1 Like

For two years, an abuser has been destroying my niece and nephew’s lives. I am now very sure, but not certain, that the abuser or their lover is a witch. Or at least has access to powers. Everything against him outside magical attack has faltered before him and failed. He gets away with anything. It has been unbelievable. Even the so-called government has been stupified, but done as he wishes anyway…

My niece and nephew’s lives have been ruined. My niece is very powerfully empathic, and the evil radiating from the abuser is killing her. My nephew has his physical health threatened with violence regularly, even his life threatened. Not by the abuser, but by those closely associated.

There is no law enforced anymore. And the procedure slaves of the “government” appear either hamstrung or willfully supportive of this evil. Again, I strongly suspect spell involvement now.

The abuser is the most strong-willed, self-assured and confident man I have ever met. Even when faced with near death, that confidence and determination has never for one moment wavered. I think this alone could explain the abuser’s power. He is manifesting success, even in the aftermath of failure.

My own curses to somehow either destroy the abuser, or rescue my niece and nephew, have failed so far. Mostly due to my own novice mistakes and severe lack of personal self-confidence. Doubt stalks me.

To any who is willing, please perform a working to rescue my niece and nephew from the abuser, that he shall never have possession or custody or even see their faces again. By whatever methods expedient.

Forgive this one for not being able to perform this myself. I have tried. Researched, and sacrificed to see it done, but time runs out. And this Christmas, my niece and nephew need a miracle. Or a helping hand of magick.

Thank you for this thread. And many blessings to those who are willing to heed this call for help.

7 Likes

6 Likes

I used the spirits I have idols of and another.

Epione is for comfort for them and I let her come inside to taste it.

Pazuzu, Tiamat, and Hecate.

Pazuzu for protection and punishment.

Tiamat to reduce negative chaos in their lives and to direct her forces (connected to the stone) against all of their attackers.

Hecate to protect the children, reduce or remove the abusers protections, and to dish out punishment as she sees fit.

I read out your request to them and they agreed, as well as their own roles. They are also free to do this as they see fit, within your request.

11 Likes

I called on Helios’s form in the third hour, the healing serpent. I channelled this into me and then into the photo, with the intent of it getting smaller and smaller, until it was gone.

Haven’t used this method before for this type if thing, so keep me updated. Can switch methods as needed.

6 Likes

@norse900 Thank you. :pray: I’ll keep you updated on how it looks and if it’s shrinking. I’ll be cleaning her mole off later tonight and helping he stick a bandaid over it (usually around 11 or 12 Easter time just before she goes to bed) so I’ll see if there’s any change then and let you know (though if you go to bed early you’ll see the reply in the morning in that case).

Our living room isn’t well lit but a quick glance cuz mom was asking if she got the sticky part of the bandaid on the mole when she tried changing the bandaid herself before I saw your post I’m gonna say I think it looks a bit better , but I’ll know later when cleaning it in a brightly lit washroom :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So mom accidentally removed the bandaid so I got to cleaning her bump early tonight (instead of at 11pm to 12am-ish). It looks better then it did so I’m gonna post how it looks now.

It looks like your channeling Helios helped quite a lot norse900 :smiley:

Now it looks like this :arrow_down: photo taken around 9pm

And the before pic in case anyone forgot what it looked like earlier on :arrow_down: photo taken around noon today.

Seems the hard ugly bump is now gone and it looks better.

So @anon39079500 thanks it obviously helped :smiley:

8 Likes

I am currently possed by an unkown entity. It has been 4 years! I have tried to do banishing rituals myself but it would not respond. I need some help please. It am certain this entity was sent by an exgirl friend who practiced or practices witchcraft.
It has said it is not a demon, and I think so too, because at the beggining when it first manifested it acted as the Christian god.
Its a long story, but I need it banished. Two people have tried, but I think I might have gotten scammed since they said it would remove it and it did not go anywhere. BTW, It is blocking me from meditating, blocking my ability to visualize and causes physical pain all over the body. It has impersonated many demons as well, but I think its an egregor. It actually hates being called an egregor. Eithet way, its hindering me to walk the LHP. Also, it mostly of a sexual nature, thought the first 3 years it acted as the christian god with few sexual assaults. Now its almost daily.
Thank you for reading this.

You must unequivocally renounce all ties to it and any concessions/permissions you may have made either consciously or unconsciously

Give it no “legal ground” to stand on.

As the “owner” or master of your body/vessel you are The Authority of your own person.

Edit:
(Lmao, swear my light just flickered once)

2 Likes

So I am hoping someone can help me here. First a little back ground. When I was younger I had the ability to see and hear things. Even got a premonitions here and there. Then life happened. Started a family and set my focus on them and my career. As time went by my abilities got to the point of non-existence. Funny what 25 years or so can do. Two years ago out of know where I got a whisper in my ear to help him. Difficult to do when you have no idea who him is. To make a long story a little shorter, I looked into many different ways to figure out how and seemed to have settled here. It feels right, like home. I feel at times that there isn’t a “him” but just a way to get me here.

Now what I need help with. I am hoping someone can help me better connect with Lucifer. I have tried to contact him through evocation but I not connecting with him mentally. I can feel him with every fiber of my being which in turn just leaves me mentally and physically exhausted. My problem is hearing. If anyone can help me with this I would so very much appreciate it.

Many thanks, @anon39079500! May they and you be richly rewarded.

2 Likes

Would someone here be able to connect with my kitty psychically? She’s been missing for about a month now and I can’t feel her anymore. I’m suspecting the worst and just wanna know if she’s okay! Thank you!

4 Likes

If someone is willing to do a curses removal and parasite removal I’d be grateful, no I dont know exactly if I have a curse but I’m sure I pisses enough people off they have sent negative thought forms without even trying and something is speaking to me when I try to sleep I tell to shut up or tell me in my dreams but it doesn’t stop. Idk what it is I’ve posted a few times on here but now I’ve finally committed myself to a system the gom demons of magic and I’m trying to start from scratch

2 Likes

Hi,
I know this sounds cliche… but if someone was willing to do a domination obsession ritual for me that would be greatly appreciated. I’m not sure what you would need from me (like names or such) but I will reply back in this thread with that information if you are willing. I would like to have it performed so it would take effect on a guy that I would like to have a sexual relationship with. Thanks.

1 Like

Great thread, I’ll be looking through soon to see who I’m most able to help. My request is for help in understanding and removing any blocks that stand in the way of abundance and financial success for me. I’ve had good results in nearly every area of my life I’ve tried to effect with magick, but mixed results with attaining wealth. I’ve tried numerous approaches, mainly Goetia and angel pathworking, I have several methods for the money to come to me (job with chances of promotion, online stores), but past some initial results it feels like success still eludes me in this area. Plus several readings have indicated that this is the area that can help unlock everything else for me once I get on track with it. Any help in this would be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

Hello everyone. I’m very greaful for find this thread out. Here we go. Had a friend who meant the whole world to me. But she’s gone. She blocked me on WhatsApp and though I’ll send her messages on email you won’t be replying. Please take my request in consideration. it hits me hard when I am alone. I want that person to contact me back and explain what really happened between us.

Spoke to Lucifer, he should be taking care of it

Got a vision, the entity was sad but he left

3 Likes

Hey fam. I will look into the situation with my card deck and I will dress a candle for you tomorrow that will fit the insights from my divination (a bit low on time since I am currently busy with a healing working).
I will post the divination and the candle tomorrow and tag you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

What I ment to say was if someone could help connect with Lucifer.

3 Likes

This sounds fun… anyone feel like throwing a spell my way??

1 Like