Relaxation problem. Eternal stress

I constantly think about spirits and thus attract their attention. And the more I try not to think about them, the more I think about them in the end. This has been going on for 2 years and I haven’t been able to find a solution. During meditation I only get more stress than before because the symptoms get worse. I just want no one to hear me, no matter what I think in my head, but that’s impossible. And it hurts me every day. It brings me real perfume problems. It got to the point that my thoughts themselves fly like a virus or a spammer by the names of different spirits and I can’t abstract, shut up. I have tried everything possible, I do not know what to do and how to shut up or abstract. I ask for your help

1 Like

Have you tried sensory deprivation? it’s a well researched method for shutting off the monkey mind and relaxing the body. When there is no stimuli, the brain kind of gets put on pause, releasing anxiety and stress.

I still have the same question I had in your last threads about this.

Why aren’t you banishing and setting up full, layered wards?

It’s starting to feel like we give you many ideas and answers, and then you don’t try any of them. You don’t watch any videos we give you, did you take @jbkbmz up on his offer?

So to recap, we think so far:

1. You are not posessed
  2. You didn’t get through to Lilith to stop this Is it possible to break blood pact?
  3. You didn’t try Kali, Vishnu or any other deities for protection that you asked for Deities that can protect you from demons / How powerful Vishnu really is?
  4. You didn’t banish? Or did you? You didn’t say…Need a banishing ritual without recourse to spirits
  5. You have not set up basic protections like shields and wards.

I don’t think you are attracting anything except parasites and maybe not those. You have some very misaligned views about what these entities are and can do, what’s possible real and what’s generally understood to be only dogma and imagination.

And you seem to not be bothering with a single thing we try to help you with, and keep asking the same question very and over again.

Nothing is going to change if you don’t try something.

I think magick set you off on a bad route, you don’t seem mentally or emotionally in a good place, and magick is not helping, it’s just letting you NOT deal with it and run in spirals, or which you’re blame magick.

You’re talking yourself out of everything you could do magically to try to help. At this point I think it’s best if you go and talk to a qualified therapist about this.

Have you? It doesn’t show. I just see you telling everyone why what they suggest won’t work. Of all these threads you never came back and said what you tried.
Could you please respond and tell us, what exactly have you done and what was the result?

The spirits are not watching or leering over you 24/7, unlike what a lot of people think on the LHP, you can have privacy. They also aren’t immediately going to come to you just because you think about them.

It’s not like that.

While they are always with you, I don’t think of it as though they’re observing all of your intimate moments. I just think they “know” and they’re not literally leering over everything you do.

Don’t be worried about attracting everything, it’s not like that. A lot of this is done through intention. Also, set up strong boundaries and make a pact about spirits respecting your boundaries.

Buer of the goetia, Shem angel elamiah, and Arch Angel Raphael will all help with your issue.

1 Like

If you dont want to use spirits at all, create a mantra to chant in your mind everytime the thought of a spirit comes up.

After a while, your brain will naturally think of the mantra instead of any spirits.

Example: “I have total control over my thoughts”

Could be turned into "ITHCOMYTH’