How powerful Vishnu really is?

I am in really bad situation with demons right now. I’m searching for deitie who can protect me from them. Will he help me in such a question and what price he will take?

2 Likes

Ask, and you shall receive.

2 Likes

I remember indeed either Vishnu or some avatar of Him as being a demon slayer; Kali is also ideal, for example using the mantra “Om Kali Ma” and imagining to be more and more connected to the goddess with each repetition.

2 Likes

why? what happened?

what kind of magick do you practice?

There are many deities/spirits who can protect you from demons, but I think you have to see the root of your problem first, and second you have to call deity/spirity you have a connection with or a deity/spirit depending on tradition/system/kind of magick you practice.

2 Likes

From my experiences with demonic consciousness streams, the first step is to release demonization, exorcising demons is nothing more than you exercising the aspects of your unconscious mind

However spirits can also test you to exercise your mental and astral power to be able to manipulate astral light and once you’re able to do that you’re an unstoppable force, demons are merely the fires/shells of your diamond, they are the primordial fires that define the christos.

I’d see it as a blessing but at the same time try not to externalize it because there is no “you”, if your ego is being threatened by a higher energy that’s transforming you from the inside, it’s gonna demonize it and essentially being out your own “demons”. Once you’re the Christ, you’re beyond all the purgatory stuff, really feel everything you’re going through, it’s just energy and you are the eye of god, you’re creating all of it

No matter what you do, a mantra, incantation, ritual etc. you have to be able to shift the subtle aspects of your consciousness to create change.

I don’t think this has anything to do with spirits having a problem with you, I feel the spirits are developing you, the deities I work with also put me through similar obstacles to strengthen my powers. This is just my hunch based off the energy I’m getting from your words, allow the fires to crystallize you :slight_smile:

Vishun incarnates (takes the form of an avatar) to defeat demons. Pretty much all of his avatars fought a demon and won. Ram, Krishna, Narasimha etc. are all avatars of his and have present cults dedicated to them. Kali Ma and some of the maha vidyas are also demon destroyers. Check out the goddess Chamunda and Baglamukhi they are demon destroyers par excellence.

2 Likes

I would work with Shiva instead of Vishnu as Shiva has authority over demons

OP hasn’t posted since April.

@Mulberry @DarkestKnight Should this be closed?

1 Like

It does seem the OP is not here to see responses and the topic is so vague and so oft repeated there are plenty other threads with more traction to respond on.

Thread closed, thanks @Prophet :blush: :+1:

1 Like