Puppetting my parents

I talked about my spiritual items which my dad threw away.

I have been allowed to practice my magick although i still keep it to myself.

But my main problem now is not being allowed to go out to visit my friends. I really want to visit my friends. They tell me that my friends arent good. Although my friends fucked up before but we are back to being friends. Everyone errs. And i tell them that to err is human and to forgive is divine, But they still dont want me to have fun. I want to puppet them to obey my commands and i need every help i can get and tips on how to do it myself as well. Both spirits that help in that aspect and all. Thanks.

King Paimon he’s great at binding humans here’s what he taught me when I first started working with him if possible get one of their hairs or something that belongs to them preferably something like a string but if you are good at energy manipulation you can use their energy as Well

but take what ever it is you manage to get and wrap it around your pointer finger imagine them doing what you want while repeating you are mine you are mine stop when your intuition has told you it’s done.

Also you can use poppet magick as the binding source

5 Likes

Thanks. Also can i work with King Paimon with just his sigil and a sacrifice?

2 Likes

His sigil and something sweet works every time just he respectful is all he asks

4 Likes

I think I’d be more interested in turning you into MY puppet than helping you turn your family into yours. lololololol

1 Like

I cast a spell on a family member once. But he was an abusive liar who conspired behind my back. I actually had a real reason.

After I put my spell on him he soon got into a very hardcore fight with his girlfriend, ends up beating her, then gets his kid taken away. I feel like my spell was pretty effective. But do you see? Would my cousin have beaten up his girl if I didn’t put the spell on him? So because of me wanting revenge his girl got beat up. What did she do to me? What did their kid do to me who was taken away? I didn’t care about them all I cared about was revenge.

Wanting to put a spell on your own family because they want whats best for you is very American though. Most American youth are conpletely braindead to the real world. I got bills and things I want to accomplish in life. These days all my spells empower me, ME ME ME. My spells are about ME and making ME better. But I’m LHP af so…

One day you’ll realize just how useless most people are. Forget your so called friends. Think about yourself and your future. Think about how much money you will make. Interesting to me you’d ask for spells about cursing your own mother and father in a sick and twisted way rather than ask for spells about making your own success in life… But again I’m LHP as fuck which means I’m all about ME ME ME.

6 Likes

Why do your parents want you to stay away from your friends?

1 Like

Based on my knowledge that wouldn’t work in this case because the dude’s parents created him. Their will is already over him. He does what they say and follows their rules. This is the nature of the relationship between parent and offspring.

There is one way and ONLY one way… You must sacrifice your future and get on medication. Give up personal success, get a mental disability, then learn to use your own parents need against them. It’s a bit more complex than uttering a mantra in the dark like a Christian prays… But it WILL absolutely work. Once they’ve given up on your future and accept yer just mental, you’ll be able to bend them to your will to do things for you. Think I’m playin?.. I don’t tell jokes very often and this ain’t one…

1 Like

I promise you it will work were they may have created that body they didn’t create OPs spirit

Not to mention if he does contact King Paimon and he agrees to help they would have no choice in the matter

1 Like

Then why don’t we become vigilantes and use magick like this on people who deserve it like rapists and pedophiles?

1 Like

There are some that do? have you seen any of the group workings on here?

also say someone is attacking you its not like you can grab some of their hair and bind them only people that have practiced for YEARS can bind in an instant IMO

3 Likes

People often attribute demons to be quite powerful. However, I think humans are the true powerful one’s. I’m very humanistic. I believe we are gods. As gods we get certain perks like free will. One time I performed a very intense ritual involving making a huge sigil miles wide by driving my car around town. I summoned seriously potent energies and awoken my inner demon. I became a demon. I was massive, like over 100 feet tall. I had eight arms with weapons in them. I had great wings and I was fire and darkness. Then I stormed and destroid a fifth of hell slaying millions of red devils and playing in oceans of blood like a small child jumping in water puddles. I don’t think it was just a dream. I think I’m a powerful demon who destroied and reclaimed a fifth of hell.

The reason I mention this is because you make it sound to easy to violate our most fundamental divine right, freewill. I sware on a thousand mothers and babies King P would have no power over me or my family. Besides, so called king p is but an aspect of my own self. King p is but obe of many who reflect back to myself my own qualities. When I commune with king p I commune with myself because I am God. Do you understand?

1 Like

i understand yes. Humans are powerful but until we can reach our godhood like you say you have some need to rely on others for help you may believe that all spirits are in turn you BUT that doesn’t mean everyone else does personally i believe the same thing. this thread has be derailed enough lets go back to the OP wanting help on the subject

2 Likes

Azazels lesser demon LadiLock worked great on my mom

2 Likes

I think you are confused. Ladilok is not a demon of Azazel. She is an enslaving demoness from Kingdoms of Flame.

1 Like

She was in the book of azazel grimore of the damned. Either way i became the favorite child.
So shes not part of azazel legions? None of the ones listed in that book are?

No. She is NOT in the Book of Azazel. Ladilok is in Kingdoms of Flame. I have both books, and Ladilok is in the Second Kingdom ruled over by the Grand Spirit Pendralion.

I think you are confusing her with Lae’ti’kohl, who IS in the Book of Azazel, and is a strategic demoness who plans and manipulates.

2 Likes

Holy smokes batman i am confused im talking about ladilok from mastering evocation book. Shes an inslaver. Mainly to women…
My apologies so many demons

Yes, but the evocation course workbook just reprints the sigils of demons from Kingdoms of Flame and the Book of Azazel (I have it too). In that book, the sigils from Kingdoms of Flames come after that of Mepsitahl, beginning with Martal. Those from the BOA begin with For’tash.

Ladilok is an enslaver of women but she is not part of Azazel’s legions. She is from a completely different grimoire.

1 Like

I’ve bent people to my will but I didn’t need any help from demons. I just learned to recognize how energy flows.

1 Like