My altars and magick items... all gone! (please help)

Don’t moralize the child. He asked to be comforted, not to have that thrown in his face. Regardless, respect is a two way street. I couldn’t give a damn who the parents are.

3 Likes

that sucks, i’m sorry to hear that, but i really don’t think the powers that you acquired will dissapear, stay strong.

2 Likes

Admittedly I hadn’t thought of it either until now but I don’t see why not - if magick resides within you and you are the creator along with the entities you evoke/invoke then the tools can be virtual.

My own physical tools are simple - candles, incense, lancets, paper, pen and foil - most I don’t need.
Other items - gifts I give as and when and can vary.

The true tools are the sigil, enn, cooperation from the entity and most of all my own intent.

2 Likes

Create a mental altar too. He can never access that.

4 Likes

Remember the items are just tools you are the power source

1 Like

@Lord_Raven, this is probably a lame answer to some people here.
But do you love your father? And what was his intent?

In my opinion your father is very opinioned by dogma. He is learned that way and probably thinks he helps you.
My father did throw away my drugs one time when i was a teenager. He hated drugs because what it does to people. For me at that time it was just to have a nice party :slight_smile:
So i was very angry and shouted. Gave my opinion. Because it was not the cheap shit ;-).

Now I’m not telling you now to buy drugs. Because it’s addictive and I’ve had some problems with it. But i do tell you to ventilate your opinion to him and why the stuff is important to you.
And if you care for him, i wouldn’t hurt him. When you got a house for yourself you can always tell him more about this subject and your beliefs.

My altar at home is just my table and a glass plate with candles. An incense holder and that’s it. I invite the spirit in my home just like i invite a guest and give them a drink or something to eat. So nothing special.

2 Likes

No you don’t need to be skilled at all!

I just found that if you have gmail - you have gdrive and you have https://sites.google.com which is a seriously simple and intuitive means of creating a site which you can keep either to yourself or share.

I have just spent 10 minutes creating a small site - and you can test a preview for phones, tablets and pcs - I literally found it by accident 15 minutes ago and allowed myself to get distracted.

All you need is content and images - find them online and keep them for personal use and load them into the gDrive. If you can view it on your phone - hey you can do your magick ANYWHERE!

I might even do this myself now I’ve thought of it.

1 Like

Okay i will :ok_hand:

No i dont have any photos of the items
Thanks

You are right. Thanks

lol

Okay thanks

Thanks

Thanks for your kind words. I really appreciate.

I thought of that too but i never thought it will work. Thanks.

Yes i love him and that is why i will only puppet him. I also want to puppet him for other reasons such as not allowing me to go out when i want to. Infact i am never allowed to go out at all. i am always locked in the house.

1 Like

That sucks that you arent given any sort of freedom Raven.
Is there any reason why you arent even allowed to go out?
Myself i was lucka enough to have my parents trust me to do pretty much whatever i wanted but that was my ”reward” i guess for doing well in school and even when i did go out i seldom drank alcohol and stuff and If i did i never got drunk and If my parents did put a time i should be home i respected that and that resulted in them stoping with that aswell once they realised i was reliable.
Not sure If any of that will be the same for you thou it all boils down to why your father enforces those rules.

They tell me that they are protecting me from danger but i don’t believe that because i am sent on errands. And they dont allow me to visit my friends saying that they are envious of me. I try to tell them that it is normal for humans to err, but they wouldnt understand. I want to use voodoo on them now. I just hope it works.

1 Like

Thanks everyone i have been allowed to practice my magick but i still keep it secret. I have created a new topic concerning me puppetting my parents. I really want to go out and i need every help i can get.

Here is the link:Puppetting my parents