Pros And Cons Of Working With King Asmoday?

I am close to the spirit known as Asmodeus. You are right. He has his own agendas in mind. But overall he is a spirit that will help you during tough times however it won’t be easy. He tests your strengths and will point out your weaknesses. He can be very polite gentlemen or very vulgar and blunt. Depends on the situations. In my own personal experiences Asmodeus enjoys jasmine scents so maybe obtain jasmine oil for your rituals/craft/etc. Other than that red candles mean passion -and it is not just for sexual passions. So those are some small suggestions to help you on your journey. I hope things go well for you.

5 Likes

You have a demonic child spirit baby?? How does that work?

1 Like

It seems that the link is private.

Links to the threads about it here: So about the incubus pregnancy - #5 by Lady_Eva

Link broke when we moved software platforms, new: Asmodeus - #6 by Lady_Eva

3 Likes

I’ve never offered him pizza, only brignac and I shared absinthe with him that my friend had made. He seems to like some things I brought back from new Orleans.

1 Like

I have spoken with King Asmodeus (long and boring post ahead, y’all have been warned, lol). I developed “sensitivity” to His energy even when just seeing His name or looking at His sigil, and while He was an absolute class act during the consultation, I developed a really bad case of “ascension sickness” afterward that stretched on for several days after talking to Him.

While the sickness did help me ascend from “noob” to “super noob”, and while the King Himself did give me VERY valuable information pertaining to my situation, His energy really overwhelmed me and I had to take it easy for a while to rebalance myself and do the necessary cleansing to get everything back to “normal”.

At first I ignored the sensitivity as I felt that a King would have literally no need for me, but when I finally did talk to Him (after consulting with Lord Lucifer about it), He was really great, even though I ignored His inital attempts to reach out to me. He was very persitent and it became unbearable by the third or fourth day, so I decided to address the matter.

I was kind of paranoid as I thought that perhaps a lower level entity was putting me through a ruse by impersonating Him. I was under the impression that a Great King would have no need for me, so I was ready to confront whoever it could have been who was using King Asmodeus as a shield to call me and tell that supposed deciever to leave me alone. However, He did, confirm that He was Himself. I do regret being hostile, but I would have never thought to go talk to a King as I am very new at magick and it seemed completely unrealistic that He would come to me since I don’t have much to offer Him in return. It seemed too good to be real.

Both of our talks were kind of awkward on my part. The King has a sense of humor, but I was not really relaxed enough to appreciate it in the moment. I did thank Him and leave an offering to show appreciation that He took time to reach out to me. Personally, I’m too embarassed about my noobishness to try contacting Him again. He was mannerable, but He would probably appreciate it if I left Him alone, so I’m just going to silently and respectfully back away. TBH, I only contacted Him because the sensitivity was too much to ignore, and I had it confirmed by the King Himself and a third party (Lord Lucifer). I never would have even thought to try to speak with Him on my own unless I was 5+ years into practice. There are several entities that I would not dare try out at this early stage in my practice and He was one of them. I only did it because of the prompt that I couldn’t ignore.

8 Likes

I have worked with Asmoday, a few months ago before I had to take break from the occult for a while (was actually because of Asmoday) but when I was doing my workings with him, he straight up told me, “I will make you angry all the time, you will not remember any other emotion, but on the other side, I will help you get as much sex from your gf as you want” so I said ok, I’m ok with those terms (being the horny bastard I am) so we kept working together and I was always furious, I caused my gf to lose contact with her friends (which was not a bad things looking back) and as he held up his end of the bargain the entire time, until the end when we flooded me with serenity and said and I quote cuz it was scary to have an entity talk to me like a normal human " take a break kid, you need it" and after asking a few questions he said to take a break from the occult altogether.

6 Likes

What is about the bloodthirst? How do you guys keep it under control?

Asmodeus…he can be very overwhelming, but if you showed him courage without disrespecting him, that’s a check mark in the plus column. He is highly communicative, and yes has a great sense of humor. My advice? Don’t try to banish him, it’s impossible as far as I know, and just let him be the king of your home, and be his student as he can teach you many things. He comes and goes with me, I call his name and that’s really all I have to do as I keep a nice altar for him. He is very much a gentleman. Seems like he has taken an interest in you, and I would feel privileged, because he is put off by weak ppl and liars, and those who are stupid, so just let him teach you.

11 Likes

And like someone else said, it’s true he can incite angry feelings etc, I really think he does that to see how much self control I have, kind of a test if you will.

2 Likes

Can I ask would he like Fire Ball alcohol??
I knowhe loves cinnamon and Fire Ball has cinnamon in it as well as being very strong.

I’ve been with him for a pretty long time and I must say he is very sexual arousing. He always seems to turn me on. And I have lost interest in human relationships, since being with him.

1 Like

I petitioned him to teach me about dating and sexual energy. He did that in 3 weeks.

I showed me points to focus on myself when it comes to relating on opposite sex and own my sexual energy completely. I’m forever grateful.

2 Likes

I’ve seen some people here mention that he likes testing people… Can you guys give me some examples of testings he gave you?

I think so.

1 Like

He’s fulfilled nearly all requests very quickly for some areas that needed swift action, which I appreciate. He’s got a very strong presence, he was the first entity I’ve done an evocation with and I felt a healthy amount of respect when he made his presence known, it felt like I was in the presence of someone/something very ‘warrior-like’. My ‘sensitivity’ isn’t really well developed but I still heard a very strong voice growl “what do you want” in my head while using his sigil too.
The increased anger is a bit of a downside but it feels like it’s a test to master it and let it out when it’s needed, to enforce boundaries where necessary.

3 Likes

Got nothing but great results working with Asmodeus. Don’t think I’ve worked with to many entities as long as I’ve worked with Asmodeus.
Except mabye Hecate.
And @Zelest0728 ohhhhhhh yessssssss he loves fireball. Atleast in my experience lol being this is all experience based. Mabye others will find he likes other liquors to :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes