So about the incubus pregnancy

I’m not sure if I’m actually pregnant anymore, lmao. I mean, I’m having morning sickness and all that, but I’m not sure about how I feel about the whole “giving birth to a spirit thing” or even how to go about it…
Sorry guys :zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::worried::worried:

3 Likes

Pfft. I dare you to watch rosemarys baby. It’s a old movie but still pretty good.

3 Likes

Awesome film! One of my favourites.

2 Likes

If I remember correctly @Lady_Eva might have experience with this. She might be one to talk to if you’re having any questions, concerns or need advice in general.

(If I am wrong Lady_Eva, sorry for the inconvenience.)

2 Likes

I think they are all very different due to different energies, here’s my posting on this from a while ago:

Discussion beforehand

Conception

Birth

3 Likes

Oh… Funny story!!! I WAS PREGNANT when I saw this movie. I was 15 weeks that’s when I saw it. I kid you know that is the night I was laying in bed alone and I felt the first of the butterfly movements from my son. I thought for sure I was pregnant then with a demon not a human… He is 13 now… I’ll let you know about the hymn or demon thing… kidding he’s an amazing kid.

1 Like

hey there @Lady_Eva I have been needing help with my incubus lover, was wandering if you can pm me thanks

Sorry, too busy with other things right now, please post on the forum, make a new topic and someone should help. :+1:

1 Like

I did but nobody helped so far ): I posted a thread “how can I tell if a demon male is in heat”

This is the 1st time I’m hearing about that film I just watched the trailer It looks pretty interesting I’ll have to put that on my list.

Being in heat is for females, it denotes fertility of a short-tlived egg, most males of most species are permanently willing to mate and demons and spirits probably have no such biological constraints. :thinking:

4 Likes

oh… I mean he makes love to me a lot tho

3 Likes

Tag me so I can find it. The forum is so busy stuff gets lost.

1 Like

That was a really classy way to say that. I like it!

5 Likes

This is completely normal. It’s seems infernal begins have a heighten sex drive. If it gets to a point that it is messing with you everyday life you can disconnect your conscious from knowing what your astral body is doing. If I am at school or trying to focus on clients. Instead of denying him (because I truly never do.) I just become not physically aware. I will still pick up stuff mainly visions but it isn’t physically doing anything to me and I can refocus quickly if my mind wonders to be aware of him over the task at hand.

5 Likes

Yeah we could disconnect, tho I wonder where or what they are up to when you can vaguely feel their presence and they vanish for a day or more.

2 Likes

Planning to take over the world? I know it’s weird if you can’t feel them at all for Long periods of time.

1 Like

ok then hold up ill tag u on mine

1 Like

Same

Hey there, @Astroyonia, before you make anymore posts, please properly introduce yourself as you have already been asked to do once already. It is a rule of this forum and required. We shouldn’t have to ask you again, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

1 Like