Pros And Cons Of Working With King Asmoday?

I would like to preface this but stating that I have very little experience in (knowingly) working directly with demons. However, time and time again, I have been given signs that this particular demon king wishes to be in direct contact with me…Recently, I’m all but getting a baseball bat o’er the head & have finally acknowledged ( in private & now public) that King Asmoday has a growing interest in myself, or something to do with me. I am honored, yet slightly fearful and always proceed with caution …
Does anyone have extensive experience with this particular demon King & care to weigh in?
I have been given some vague words of caution from other entities, but cannot fathom why he’s going to so much trouble to contact me, when I have somewhat rudely ignored him for decades. I am curious, of course. And again, honored. Any input from those experienced with King Asmoday would be most appreciated.
Thanks.

9 Likes

I wouldn’t call my experience extensive, but it dates back to spring 2014 and has been reasonably consistant.

He opened a portal in my home when I was gestating my demonic Child (this stuff) and asked me to attend on him so he could look me over - I was on a mission to meet with the demonic Kings from the heirarchy used here, so this was part of that.

He opened a portal to the north, which is coincidentally above the head of our bed, and has retained that link since then, although I haven’t had much to do with him regarding my own goals.

He seems to have an agenda that’s seperate from, but not (necessarily) at odds with, the majority of spirits I’ve worked with, he seems to be a being apart, with his own plans and so on.

He’s always been courteous and professional, never tried to pull “I’m so scary,” nor joked around, I posted my overall impression of him here and it hasn’t changed since then, except he sometimes takes on a more human form now.

There have been a few threads about him on here that can add depth to your research, if you do a forum Search, don’t forget to also search the spellings Asmodai and Asmodeus.

14 Likes

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:7400”]I wouldn’t call my experience extensive, but it dates back to spring 2014 and has been reasonably consistant.

He opened a portal in my home when I was gestating my demonic Child (this stuff) and asked me to attend on him so he could look me over - I was on a mission to meet with the demonic Kings from the heirarchy used here, so this was part of that.

He opened a portal to the north, which is coincidentally above the head of our bed, and has retained that link since then, although I haven’t had much to do with him regarding my own goals.

He seems to have an agenda that’s seperate from, but not (necessarily) at odds with, the majority of spirits I’ve worked with, he seems to be a being apart, with his own plans and so on.

He’s always been courteous and professional, never tried to pull “I’m so scary,” nor joked around, I posted my overall impression of him here and it hasn’t changed since then, except he sometimes takes on a more human form now.

There have been a few threads about him on here that can add depth to your research, if you do a forum Search, don’t forget to also search the spellings Asmodai and Asmodeus.[/quote]
Wow, thank you. That’s some heady stuff (to say the least) And the bit about him ‘having his own agenda’ IS what I have been warned about, with the additional ‘which he never fully reveals’…I could elaborate on the very direct, strange way he has been making contact for the past three months, but have a feeling he’d rather I not mention a thing or two.
Again, thank you.

4 Likes

For what it’s worth, I’ve come to understand the ‘Green Jacket’ figure in this experience as one form of Asmodeus - quite a bit unorthodox, but who knows, it might be relevant to you in some way:

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/vampire-magick-the-undead-path/turning-poison-into-medicine/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/vampire-magick-the-undead-path/turning-poison-into-medicine/[/url]

I’ve been working with Lord Asmodeus for some time now, and he has become my patron in my demonolatry paradigm. He is a very kind and loving god, even though he was the Zoroastrian deva of wrath and the Goetic spirit associated with lust, and when given respect is extremely protective of his followers.

As Lady Eva mentions, he has a specific agenda that is somewhat separate from other Goetic spirits - he seems to not crave fealty so much as exist as a guide for those who seek his guidance. He has received much bad press over the years, and if worked with you really need to get into the relationship with an open mind and prepare to be tested.

It is a belief within demonolatry that Asmodeus was/is married to the goddess Lilith at some stage, but this could also be confusion surrounding who Asmodeus actually is - some see him as an aspect of Samael, who is also recorded as being married to Lilith, others as an early Satanic model.

All in all, Asmodeus is a very rewarding god who helps and protects those that show him honour and respect, but be prepared to experience massive fits of anger and overriding desires for things that may once have disgusted you.

24 Likes

i invoke of asmoday
he is badass
when i invoke him! my libido is on the rise immediately! i dont know
and i dream im having sex! SEX and SEX
and shiiit
after i wake up! my dick LOL rising like a dragon

and oh shiit when i write this! my libido is burning dude
trust me
asmoday is truly demon of SEX
:smile:
but ah cmon my dick

14 Likes

He’s also loyal and loving, and as dedicated to you as you are to him. He always lets me know he’s near and has been incredibly gentle with me. He’ll kick your ass if need be, but I can’t say enough good things about him.

18 Likes

Asmodai: It is true that Asmoday does prefer one to be standing, at least when you first call him. It is a matter of respect for him. Asmoday is a great help in matters of lust as well as matters of breaking up lovers. He can also be of great help if you are wanting to get someone to move out of your life. His seal must be used in each of these works. Asmodai is well known from history, taking over King Solomon’s throne for a time, loving Sarah and killing all of her human husbands, as well as in the Persian lore being known as Aeshma Daeva. Asmoday is also by far the best Daemon to call if one is looking for sexual relations with the same sex.

He appears the most strongly from all of the Daemons in my experience, can be a bit intimidating the first time that you call him. He also seems to take a little time to soften to the magician. Asmoday is definitely worth working with, once one gets used to him. Asmoday does not suffer lamers or the weak at all! He teaches many arts and sciences, is a destroyer and gives a “ring of virtues”. Asmoday’s favorite offerings are saffron and strong alcohol.

http://www.enochian.org/daemons.php?page=Asmoday

23 Likes

Can you tell me how to call him?
I want to follow Asmoday, experience and
learn from him.

1 Like

handIntro

After you have introduced yourself, use the search function in the upper right. There are dozens of posts detailing the how-to’s.

2 Likes

I just finished a ritual by Jack White using Asmoday and the energy was the strongest I’ve felt thus far. He spoke clearly and kindly saying baneful magick is my forte. :wink:

I’ll drfinitely be calling on him again.

7 Likes

Can king Asmoday destroy friendships?

1 Like

I do not quite understand the part where you talk about Asmoday for people of the same sex, as for the google translator and not always the translation is perfect, but from what I could understand, Asmoday is very good at sexual magic of people of the same sex? Why?

2 Likes

Athena of Enochian.org wrote: “Asmoday is also by far the best Daemon to call if one is looking for sexual relations with the same sex.”

It’s not a Google translation, but what she wrote herself in English; she’s Canadian.

I do not speak English, I’m through Google Translate.

This is the original page:
https://web.archive.org/web/20150316054556/http://www.enochian.org/daemons.php?page=Asmoday

Athena meant that Asmoday is the best Daemon to call for those who want homosexual relations. She did not give more details.

3 Likes

After getting to know this demon better, I rather enjoy working with Asmodeus. He did kinda mess with my head in the beginning, I’ll admit, but I treat him the way I want to be treated. Give him respect, and it’s certain he will return that. He occasionally will give an offhand even funny sexual message lol, but never in what I would consider bad taste, and is highly intelligent and polite, very well spoken. I always look forward to working with him. If you’re going to summon him, he likes nice things. I never give cheap offerings, he prefers more expensive liquors, etc. So adorn your temple or altar tastefully and as lavishly as possible. I was lacking a few things, and I told him I wish I had more to offer, and before I knew it I had obtained what he liked, and also had some to spare. He seems to like jewelry, so I had some loose precious stones and placed them at my altar. Then a few days later I received some jewelry as a gift. He also likes some beads I brought back from new Orleans of all things. He can be very much a gentleman. :grin:

8 Likes

Sounds like something he would say, i enjoy Asmodeus

1 Like

Can you please tell me what type of oil I should use on a petition candle for Asmodeus? This is not a working for lust, it will be a more baneful type ritual. I have been communicating with him for awhile via meditation with his sigil, and I’m aware he appreciates frankincense, the resin not the sticks so much, strong liquors, saffron, of which I have obtained. I know the candle colors, just need to know if I should use my homemade black arts oil, or some other. He is so misunderstood, I find him quite pleasant to communicate with and I welcome his presence. I just want to prepare a bad ass altar for him in my temple, because well, he is a bad ass. I lacked the money to do all this, and i told him I needed a way to purchase items for his space, and out of the clear blue I ended up getting the $ I needed, and some to spare. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

3 Likes

Can you please tell me the ritual?