Asmodeus

Enyone worked with him?experiences? I’ve heard he could be tricky,dangerous and rough…so I want to know what could I expect.,I am planning to start to work with him…
thanx

4 Likes

[quote=“innana, post:1, topic:3857”]Enyone worked with him?experiences? I’ve heard he could be tricky,dangerous and rough…so I want to know what could I expect.,I am planning to start to work with him…
thanx[/quote]

This is the vibe i get from Asmodeus :

10 Likes

[quote=“Chazz, post:2, topic:3857”][quote=“innana, post:1, topic:3857”]Enyone worked with him?experiences? I’ve heard he could be tricky,dangerous and rough…so I want to know what could I expect.,I am planning to start to work with him…
thanx[/quote]

This is the vibe i get from Asmodeus :

???

[/quote]

1 Like

Some months ago I worked with Asmoday in order to estabilish a psychic connection with him. He’s truly a golden-hearted spirit, proud and with a stimulating presence. Asmoday is an extremely fierce and explosive spirit, lusty and powerful, but unlike many say, he does not fuck you up for no reason. He respects people of value, and wants to be respected. His energy may be a bit scary at the beggining as its hella intense and solid, but as you get used to his presence, you figure the gradiose spirit he is, and understand how severity is crucial for one’s ascension.

21 Likes

Its a joking reference to the very dominating and powerful vide that he brings with him, but i pretty summarily agree with Diazin

3 Likes

Asmodeus summoned me while I was carrying my demonic Child and he was exactly as you described Diazin - fierce, intense, very kind of magnetic and impressive, with a strong air of authority.

I talked to him briefly, he was mainly asking me questions and gave me some advice (for any traditionalists who dislike the idea of a human being summoned by a demon, and questioned, my “pregnancy” was something of a game changer and I entered into a different kind of relationship with demonic entities as a result. Not everyone’s cup of tea, but rational within my worldview, practices and so on).

Because I went to him, I saw him in a form similar to a lot of high-level demons, as a cubic chamber with a rear wall that contained sentient moving scuplted glyphs. He didn’t form himself into a human shape, unlike for example Paimon or Amaymon, although I don’t know if that means anything, I never request demons or other entities to take a particular form because I like to see them as they want to present themselves, I find it more intriguing.

Respect would seem to be the keyword here, his impression both commanded it and he showed me respect by the things we discussed - I didn’t get a “trickster” vibe or anything unpleasant from him, and he took care to call me when I wasn’t actively doing anything else, it was more of an invitation with an element of authority than anything else, and someone like me is never going to refuse an opportunity like that.

23 Likes

I worked with Asmoday and as described above he is VERY intense.
While working with him I had my doubts and was starting to lose faith in my ability to contact spirits.

Asmoday fixes that by keeping me awake all night with apiaritions of my daughter (who wasn’t home) ,my door flung open and a black figure flew at me until it got right next to me and disappeared,and all night I heard old 30’s music with the sounds of a muffled crowd of people in my dining room.
All the while I was paralyzed with fear.

But it sure as all hell proved I made contact lol.

So yes Asmoday will shake you to your very core if need be to show you what you’re capable of.

MK

9 Likes

Allan Moore talks about his encounter with Asmodeus beginning at around the 41:00 minute mark in this clip.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW6uWus1c4w]Alan Moore - Comics & The Occult - 2007 Interview - YouTube

2 Likes

[quote=“The Cusp, post:8, topic:3857”]Allan Moore talks about his encounter with Asmodeus beginning at around the 41:00 minute mark in this clip.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW6uWus1c4w]Alan Moore - Comics & The Occult - 2007 Interview - YouTube

ok,I’ve summoned the demon(asmodeus) I haven’t seen him I’ve just heared him and senced him: It was a little creappy,I’ve heard the words: maybe you should write me a song(I am a musician) and the then inspiration begin,I’ve heard the melody,words,and etc. His energy is verry strong…

6 Likes

Oooh please do, I want to get into writing some stuff like that myself and the more people doing it, the more of a “thing” it will become. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

He helped me start on the path to becoming adept, it is when I officially started to want to seek ebil darcc gnosis. He taught me how to wield other people’s fears and use them against them, wielding nightmares, making people see in themselves what makes them sick and causing it to consume them until they felt the need to commit suicide, etc. Very commanding presence but not that intimidating/scary? I was not nervous. Currently he wants me to stop drinking because it makes you stupid and clouds you abilities. The only harshness I have felt is now during this because he will slap me if I even think of having booze.

10 Likes

My experience with asmoday was similar to the one of EA Koettings. i learned this after I described my experience. He did not like me very much, he spoke over me, called me weak, told me to get him the fuck out of my temple. His vibration was extremely intense and the the first 3evocations went no where as he just kept talking firecly over me. I summoned Belial and asked him how I can work with Asmoday… once I took Belials advice, the next evocations were much better and he was much more peaceful. Asmoday IMO in truly a demonic force

8 Likes

Never ever again.I learnt my lesson

5 Likes

@Black_sensei
What the hell happened lol?

3 Likes

He’s always been amazing to me. Yeah he’ll kick your ass if you need it, but there’s always a loving touch to it. His sense of humor and getting my attention are great too.

8 Likes

I don’t want to talk about it.Ask him.

3 Likes

bet

From invoking him I clearly understand why he’s referred to as a demon of rage. His presence was pure aggression. His speech pattern is short gruff, and to the point. His voice is very gravely, kind of like a death metal singers voice, but effortless and without screaming. My upg.

5 Likes

wow. I found him to be the epitome of sensual, strong and classy. Ive evoked him numerous times. He is always very respectful towards me, gentle and a good listener. He is powerfully seductive. The character on the Netflix series Lucifer really reminds me of him.

5 Likes

This has been my experience with him as well. Very sensual, not just sexual, exceptionally charming and pleasant. He instantly makes me feel safe and relaxed and overly warm. Almost like I’ve had too much to drink. He has exquisite taste from what I’ve seen so far, and an amazing sense of humor.

He’s very in control of himself and he expresses the same towards me. The whole master yourself master your world thing holds very true. He’s taught me to be very picky about what I choose to spend my energy on. Who is worth my wrath and who is already set on destroying themselves. However what I do go after, needs not to be held back on. Love, fight, fuck, dream with all the intensity you have.

He’s taught me what passion in all its forms is truly about.

6 Likes