Practicing yes/no answers reading

The Page of Wands is an energetic, lively, and fearless youth who possesses a can-do attitude and a hands on approach. This card represents being adventurous and ambitious in overcoming fears and starting new projects using your skills and courage. The answer that you seek is yes.

The Ten of Cups represents perfect harmony, abundance, and happiness. It suggests perhaps personal or family dreams coming true and an overall sense of satisfaction and security in life. Positive achievements and emotional stability ahead of you, the answer you seek is yes.

You asked this on the other thread :rofl: when it should be here so I’ll answer here!

Coin says no but tarot says yes…

The Judgement card is representative of some sort of change or transformation, likely one that has already occurred. It could mean the presence of a spiritual or professional calling and making decisions that will lead to your success. The answer to your question is yes.

1 Like

Coin says yes but tarot says no…

The Devil is about all things negative. Anger, violence, temptation, fear, and doubt are just some of the terrors associated with this card. It suggests feeling trapped perhaps in an unhealthy relationship, an addiction, or a lie. Without a doubt, this card is telling you no.

Coin says yes and tarot gives a maybe!

The Two of Wands shows being in control and experiencing gains in your life on one hand. On the other, it brings with it great anxiety and the possibility of losing the control that you once had. The dynamism projected through this card does not provide a clear answer. Maybe is what it suggests.

2 Likes

The Two of Cups shouts about love, positive relationships, and togetherness. It suggests a life full of close bonds, good friendships, and mutual love and respect therein. This card encompasses all happy, positive, loving feelings. The answer it is providing to you is yes.

1 Like

Thank you very much @MiKu :ok_hand:

1 Like

:joy::joy: sorry for the confusion. Thanks for the reading :love_you_gesture:t2:

1 Like

Hi i just want to know if the woman im interested in going to give me sex soon.

1 Like

Thank you so much <3

1 Like

Thanks a lot Miku :hugs:

1 Like

Things between him and I are not good right now and I hope they will get better :frowning:

1 Like

The Page of Cups is a gentle, artistic, dreamer-type messenger. He brings with him announcements of good news and messages of new, serene beginnings. All dealings with this card are of a positive nature, and the answer it represents is yes.

Thank you

1 Like

Hi Miku,
Does N regret not pursuing me romantically?
Thanks!

1 Like

Will I successfully get a better job soon?

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Is Azazel my patron?

1 Like

Will Shiba Inu the crypto currency rise above $0.01 in value by October 1st this year?

1 Like

Is the working I asked of Dantalion in progress?

1 Like

Is my current chosen spiritual relationship going well ?

1 Like

Do I have dragon allies?

1 Like

Coing says no and tarot is unclear…

The King of Cups is a compassionate, warm, and gentle voice of reason. He is an authoritative man with strong intuition and vast spiritual knowledge. This card represents being able to make decisions by channelling experiences and being able to give good/helpful advise. Neither positive nor negative in nature, the answer is unclear.

1 Like