Practicing yes/no answers reading

This thread is only for yes/no questions.
I would like to practice my yes/no coin with this deck.

Take this with buckets of salt! I am just practicing here! And thanks for your participation :heart:

15 Likes

Are the curses I cast on a bad person succeeding?

Thank you miku.

1 Like

Both seem to agree on Yes!

The 8 of Pentacles is a card suggesting an improvement of skills and studiousness. It shows a desirable career and acquiring new skills just ahead as long as you use discretion and take a balanced approach. The outlook from this card is positive.

1 Like

Is my girlfriend cheating or being unfaithful in some ways?

1 Like

Thank You :heart: :pray:

2 Likes

Is Yahweh the creator of the realms?

Zen

1 Like

Both agree on No

The 3 of Swords shows the presence of pain and suffering either through an emotional loss, the end of an important relationship, or heartbreak through separation. The emotional disturbances and mental anguish that come along with this card portray an answer of no to your question.

Do I need to set up more protection wards?

2 Likes

Coin says No and tarot says Yes!

The 4 of Pentacles stands for security, stability, and the presence of elemental balance in your life. It suggests being smart and frugal with what you have and remaining on a strict budget but with the security of only positive outcomes. Moving forward will likely require tenacity.

1 Like

Coin says no and tarot is unclear! I guess you don’t need to but you can if you want.

The Justice card is all about karma, fairness, and balance in different affairs in your life. It does not suggest an outcome that is either for or against you, but accountability, dignity, and integrity are all liked to its presence. There is no clear cut answer to your question.

2 Likes

Interesting, most likely an aspect of the creator/source/architect then. It would be an interesting topic to explore more.

Zen

1 Like

Thanksss :grin: you’re on point by the way… thanks again…

1 Like

A pendulum could break the split readings, although they are also capable of giving a maybe result.

Zen

1 Like

Should I continue my music career? Or not?

1 Like

Do I need to practice more personal power rituals on a daily basis?

1 Like

Should I actually move to Alabama in January? :thinking:

1 Like

I think that a part of the reading suggest that he’s not the creator , but he maintains order and “balance” in the realms ?

3 Likes

Both agree on a yes!

The 3 of Cups brings with it an abundance of love and joy. It suggests happy gatherings or celebrations and success in various aspects of your life. It is associated with loving celebrations and close relationships, and it means that the answer you seek is yes.

Both agree on a no!

The 10 of Wands is a card highly associated with feeling an intense pressure and being over burdened in some area of your life. Other possible things suggested by this card are feelings of being trapped, opressed, or having no control over your circumstances. With an overall negative tone, the answer is no.

2 Likes

Very interesting ! Thank you !

1 Like