Practicing yes/no answers reading

Both says no…

The Five of Cups is a regretful card full of sadness, loss, and despondency. It could be a sign of not appreciating what you have in life or possibly avoidance of something yet to come. The disappointment and discontent associated with this card provide an answer of no to your question.

1 Like

Thank you @MiKu

1 Like

Hi, will I meet a soul mate?@MiKu

1 Like

Is Emperor Lucifer happy with the offering I have been giving him? @MiKu

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Hi MiKu, I have another stupid question :joy:

Do I have a spirit lover or is it my mind playing tricks on me?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello;) @MiKu
Is Haniel still working on my case?

1 Like

The Empress stands for all things motherly. A nurturing, loving problem solver, she indicates successful business ventures or other positive, productive opportunities to come. She suggests moving forward to fulfill your full potential, and the answer you seek is yes.

1 Like

The World card means satisfaction and success at a journey’s end. Fulfillment, rewards, certainty, and positive outcomes are all things directly associated with the presence of this card. The answer more than likely is yes.

1 Like

The Magician is symbolic of action and power in your life. Its positive connotations illustrate someone who is a smooth talker and good at all aspects of communication. This card suggests using your strong will power to move forward and take action. The answer to your question is yes.

1 Like

Coin says yes and tarot a maybe…

The Queen of Swords is an analytical, independent problem-solver. She brings with her mental clarity or an end to something troubling in your life but not without a painful loss or separation. She is stoic and astute but gives nothing away as a positive or negative outcome. Maybe is the only answer.

1 Like

Thanks😁

1 Like

Did Saint Expedite accept my petition?

1 Like

Thank you @MiKu :wink:

1 Like

That’s very interesting, thank you!

1 Like

Am I remembering who I am and my past life’s?

1 Like

Is Archangel Michael protecting me?

1 Like

Is arachne done with testing me ? Thanks Miku :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Will Stratis and I (Anastasia) gonna have sex again until the 20th of February? Thank you

1 Like