Powerful Love Ritual

Hi, in my opinion “spell failed” is dictated by you. If you really think that the spell will fail because you put out the candle too soon, it will fail. But imagine that you have a candle that is supposed to burn for 20 hours (like mine…) and you need to go to work in 12 hours. Do you really think that the best option is to leave the candle unsupervised? I would blow it out, maybe put it out with my fingers, and close the ritual properly, thank the spirit that I have summoned to help me etc.

So don’t worry, I think its okay and it will work for you, just give it a time and don’t lust for outcome.
Here is another topic for you that you should consider reading if this spell was for you and your ex to return them to you:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/biggest-ex-love-return-rules-thread-with-rules-you-need-to-keep/79386

2 Likes

Hi everyone, been a while since there was a comment on this thread.

I do know for a 100% fact this spell works as I preformed it a few years ago on an ex. However, I’m just wondering, has anyone had success where the two parties stayed together happily? My ultimate goal is to make the changes in the relationship to be happy with my partner forever, but our love definitely needs a major boost such as with this spell.

how long did it take for you, for this spell to work? I have tried it twice, doesn’t work.

It was several years ago, I was young and “in love” with my ex. It took three months to fully manifest and it 100% worked. He came back, and kept saying “I’m so obsessed with you, it’s like you have put a spell on me” (something he would of never said normally.)
It didn’t work out as the relationship stayed the same, I made no effort to change and the original reasons we broke up came into fruition again.
Magick 100% works, but when you say it doesn’t, it doesn’t.

2 Likes

Can you use this spell to attract a general woman if you don’t have a specific target in mind but just any women perfectly suited for you. If so, do you still put your photo on one corner and on the other corner just write down general attractive women? Thanks

Welcome @dragonsmoke It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Yes absolutely you can merely tailor it, to place your image at the very bottom point of the heartagram and of course you can customise the statements to fit your goal such as.

I’d also recommend writing the statement of your desired outcome in the centre as a simple sentence, small enough that it can be concealed by the centre candle.

“I (your name) draw, attract, gravitate and compel to me love, and one who will love me, may the essence of the morning star shine brightly within me, throughout me and all over me. So I become the torch of the goddess on high, the flame of Astarte, through this illumination I draw to me that which I seek now”.

Sense that as the heartagram courses with that energy and essence that indeed so do you, that the currents of energy moving through the lines are simultaneously occurring within you, don’t just visualise it but do your best to feel it simultaneously. If you want to exemplify the effects of this I’d recommend that since your more so attracting generally rather than someone specific, I’d suggest anointing the red candle in some oils best ones suited for this would be.

Come to me oil, attraction oil, glamour oil, self-love oil, lovers oil, love me oil, personally I’d do a whole mixture of each of them but that’s just me, custom tailor this in ways that may resonate with you. This was the basic version of the ritual I posted quite some time ago, and many of the individuals here have had excellent success. It’s crazy to believe this was only Version 1 and now I’m currently on Version 5 which is much more complex and involved I won’t bore you guys with the details but it’s basically this ritual on magickal steroids and that’s putting it mildly.

12 Likes

could we have some steroids please?

4 Likes

Where is the current version posted? Thanks!

Can i do it in the astral?
Is it ok if i use a picture of the heartagram that is not too big?
Is it ok if i use a small red candle?

not OP but: a red tealight is fine! as long as it is a red candle that will keep burning for awhile.
just a printed or even a drawn picture is of the heartagram is ok.

(i don’t know about the astral, i did it in real life on my living room floor)

1 Like

I see, thanks for clearing it out.

Also, can doing this ritual make you fall in love with that person as well?

I did it in Feb, didn’t work worth shit for me unfortunately. We live in diff sides of the world and the person moved on to someone else, I don’t even want them back at this point I just want to destroy them for the suffering they caused. This kind of negative rage is probably blocking any love as well but it is what it is, I’d rather do a powerful breakup spell to fuck them up then anything else but not sure what would work for long distance. Either way, I totally gave up on the person, only thing I have left is pain and the memories of the person I fell for.

perhaps it’s time to curse!
Something like…all the bad feelings he made you feel, make him feel bad too.

Thank you!

I did this spell and it calmed me down significantly… Lucifer got mad at me today for trying to cut the cord (I have more info on this on my previous topic) and gave me a very weird feeling on my heart. I had a vision of this spell, searched about it and did it. I feel a lot better. Idk whatever is going on at this point.

5 Likes

I’m so glad it’s helping your emotions! sure Lucifer helps with that too.
casting love spells usually gets me a little obsessed!

1 Like

Do wax drippings matter?

1 Like

Hi, in general what is considered a reasonable amount of time?

1 Like