Powerful Love Ritual

Yes absolutely you can merely tailor it, to place your image at the very bottom point of the heartagram and of course you can customise the statements to fit your goal such as.

I’d also recommend writing the statement of your desired outcome in the centre as a simple sentence, small enough that it can be concealed by the centre candle.

“I (your name) draw, attract, gravitate and compel to me love, and one who will love me, may the essence of the morning star shine brightly within me, throughout me and all over me. So I become the torch of the goddess on high, the flame of Astarte, through this illumination I draw to me that which I seek now”.

Sense that as the heartagram courses with that energy and essence that indeed so do you, that the currents of energy moving through the lines are simultaneously occurring within you, don’t just visualise it but do your best to feel it simultaneously. If you want to exemplify the effects of this I’d recommend that since your more so attracting generally rather than someone specific, I’d suggest anointing the red candle in some oils best ones suited for this would be.

Come to me oil, attraction oil, glamour oil, self-love oil, lovers oil, love me oil, personally I’d do a whole mixture of each of them but that’s just me, custom tailor this in ways that may resonate with you. This was the basic version of the ritual I posted quite some time ago, and many of the individuals here have had excellent success. It’s crazy to believe this was only Version 1 and now I’m currently on Version 5 which is much more complex and involved I won’t bore you guys with the details but it’s basically this ritual on magickal steroids and that’s putting it mildly.

12 Likes

could we have some steroids please?

4 Likes

Where is the current version posted? Thanks!

Can i do it in the astral?
Is it ok if i use a picture of the heartagram that is not too big?
Is it ok if i use a small red candle?

not OP but: a red tealight is fine! as long as it is a red candle that will keep burning for awhile.
just a printed or even a drawn picture is of the heartagram is ok.

(i don’t know about the astral, i did it in real life on my living room floor)

1 Like

I see, thanks for clearing it out.

Also, can doing this ritual make you fall in love with that person as well?

I did it in Feb, didn’t work worth shit for me unfortunately. We live in diff sides of the world and the person moved on to someone else, I don’t even want them back at this point I just want to destroy them for the suffering they caused. This kind of negative rage is probably blocking any love as well but it is what it is, I’d rather do a powerful breakup spell to fuck them up then anything else but not sure what would work for long distance. Either way, I totally gave up on the person, only thing I have left is pain and the memories of the person I fell for.

perhaps it’s time to curse!
Something like…all the bad feelings he made you feel, make him feel bad too.

Thank you!

I did this spell and it calmed me down significantly… Lucifer got mad at me today for trying to cut the cord (I have more info on this on my previous topic) and gave me a very weird feeling on my heart. I had a vision of this spell, searched about it and did it. I feel a lot better. Idk whatever is going on at this point.

5 Likes

I’m so glad it’s helping your emotions! sure Lucifer helps with that too.
casting love spells usually gets me a little obsessed!

1 Like

Do wax drippings matter?

1 Like

Hi, in general what is considered a reasonable amount of time?

1 Like

Does this need to be done just once?

2 Likes

I am curious about that too since most spells have to be recharge at times.

2 Likes

Dont work.

When a piece of technology fails it isn’t necessarily the technologies fault but its operator, this has had numerous successes not just by myself personally, my clients, members of the forum and even my own discord. Maybe do a little more ground work, brush up on some of the foundational skills and preliminaries before going forward.

4 Likes

It worked for me though. Although I had done other forms of magick for the same goal. I think this ritual contributed a lot to the success of my situation. I would say though, like what I’ve read in Magickal Seduction, to always be kind.

1 Like

some spells work and some don’t. It’s as simple as that.

1 Like