Power sensing topic

Now for the read! I see a black landscape traversed by a solitary crow, but this crow is white with a black crest ruffling its chest feathers. The creature alight on an old oak branch, bringing to life a small but powerful path of moonlight. It does mere crow things, but this in turn brings the forest to life, and slowly but steadily the faerie king and aes sidhe begin to dance about the roosted beast. They begin to say a name to chant merrily, but where the bird stayed it remains no more, and again continues to journey ever onward, doing this.

2 Likes

I think you are the crow.

2 Likes

Ok now you, my apologies for the slowness.

1 Like

Alpha C, numerically, another sequence presents itself to me and thee and thine and it’s unrelenting in time, the endless, yet consequential yearning for learning in the intricacy of this programmatic gnosis

It’s like pi on acid, the 3 to the infinity, visually distorted capriciously, and upside down and twisty. A cube - bent back - angles gone akimbo - whack whack - let’s see how low it goes, can ya do the limbo?

This bent room we find ourselves manifested in is made from within, walls a slurred grey in a place where light and dark don’t exist, nor sin. In the middle there sits a single sphere patiently risin, floatin in the nothin that is this thick sense of air, just spinnin, emittin a wavelength of somethin…
The opposite of matter or dimension, the essence of void and focused acumen.

Try to see beyond these weird walls fitfully…

Ambrosia, they said, the nectar of the Gods
Anything to add to that, Yesod, main mod of the keepers of the rod?

Silence then, that’s fine, we’ll find solace in women and wine. Just y’all wait til I come back up that vine and take what’s rightfully mine.

4 Likes

I had to read your post almost 4 times before I got it.
Nearly broke my head bro.
I’m still a little confused but I think I get the gist of it.

3 Likes

fuuuuuck omg i love your readings so much! :love_you_gesture: :kiss:
and it’s so unbelievably relevant! just look at what i just spent half an hour spewing forth

theres so much truth in your reading, i have to analyze it more, but hot damn you hit the nail on the head and i really needed to hear that, thank you so much :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

For this one I ask only Astaroth what she sees. "I see a veil. It is colorful in waves and shimmers with a vision of a night sky behind. The veil is pulled forth and the face of the vision is forced down into the face and eyes of a might demoness, other hand holding erect the largest spear you have ever laid eyes on, the end of which is hidden beneath a bright blue flame. Her eyes are yellow and seem reptilian; her face the ideal of womanly beauty set permanently in a rictus of rage, a scream of war and hate piercingly echoing from everywhere at one. Her hair and skin are like lava and fire, a deep burgendy and bright red for skin, hair rdds and yellows and oranges shifting constantly. She pushes the viewer to the ground, and we now see she is a woman herself, of a build suggesting beauty, though we see not a face as there are no reflective surfaces to glimpse. An ancient dress, possibly Roman or Greek in origin, adorns her form. We also see the entirety of the demoness. She is sheathed in a horrible plate armor of deepest night, spikes adorning it all over, each holding either an eye, tongue, or ear of a victim. The demoness points the spread down at the woman, but instead of running her through, the whole of her shifts into the spear, the whole of its length and her becoming fire. This hits the prone viewer, and she hears a dark, sultry tone in her ear as she burns. “Let us stay close for now child, that I may beget from you a most joyous student. " with this, the viewer is revealed, sunburned, and yet adopting the traits of the demoness. This is what I have foreseen and of which speak.”

2 Likes

I can make a drawing of the bizarro soul room if you like.

2 Likes

Yea sure :+1:

I see a man lost at sea. Its inky black under the night sky. A boat approaches. A man reaches out… Take his hand you fool… You’ll drown

1 Like

Pm me?

Basically I gather from this she wishes to imbue- you, I assume- with her blessings and hellish might… For some reason? It suggests I jumped into something already well in motion. Like I was missing out on something that had already taken place.

2 Likes

Thank you,
But I just wanted a more general reading.
I think that might reveal more.
I may have some clue about what she might be referring to.

2 Likes

This is scarily accurate

2 Likes

Heeey, Austin, Texas, yeeeeee! Saddle up partner, and ride with me!
When we ride shotgun, we don’t forget the shotgun cuz that’s fun, chick-chack, blam blam, hangin out the window on the run!

Of course, we speak metaphorically as to the magickally oriented, situationally speaking, disoriented ambiguity of place and time in history that We seem to find in he.

Of course, ah cuss, a curse and a little worse, perhaps, for a lark, when they first embarked on this particular path of the dark. It’s fine, all’s forgiven, you did your time and you’ve risen. The lesson you’re left with is understood and the guilt is shriven, or it well should, time ya gotta get livin’. Hit the books and forget ambivalence or the worst of what coulda been.

Tic tac toe, three in a row, red X’s defeat the O’s. Straight down through the middle, 6 games in a row.

Were you ever told about the road of gold that goes to that place of old, the one you saw in the dream with the frog and the fuckin man from mars or some such weird shit that would leave most of them scarred? We had an answer for you on that one. The house is the soul and the windows were barred or broken, the place was cold. If you go lucid and speak to fair Lucy, go back and behold the changes manifold.

3 Likes

Ok, I can try doing it myself now. Usually better for that. I see the color red at first. Then purple. Then a black blankness followed by a white flash. The scene repeats rapidly a bit. There is a picture like of saint Jeanne De Arc, it looks like a cathedral stained glass mural. But there is a moonlight shining into it from behind and makes the colors different, blue and somber cast. She woman wears a chainmail shirt beneath what appears to be a baldric of some house insignia, colorful, over a leather top of some fashion. She looks rather peaceful however, and instead of a weapon holds in both hands a book, as if offering it reverently to someone. I get the feeling of such peace and yet, the scene suggests something isn’t right, and then I notice that I feel a fear somewhere in there, but its vague and doesn’t seem too distinct, like a ghost haunting the room with this mural. Its strange. Sort of sad.

2 Likes

And awesome.

1 Like

Just like the beast in the pool of blood you saw last time… You’re very good

2 Likes

Thank you. Sometimes I hit, but, I do miss from time to time as well. Various things can be thrown into the mix but, let us face it, its a lack of practice on my part.

1 Like

O.- oddly enough i think i have an idea of what this is about lol. Thanks for the read.

2 Likes