Power sensing topic

We’re both surrounded by chaotic spirits so not much of a there surprise :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The spirits around you I understand though, or at least what I pick up.

3 Likes

You been trying to contact Belial?
or you already working with em.
He showed up really fast when I tried reaching out to you.
Same form he takes with me looks like the guy from the Metallica album

3 Likes

You wanna take a whack at reading me @AlphaC? :face_with_monocle: seems things have takin an turn i didn’t expect lol least not entirely.

3 Likes

Sure 1 sec

1 Like

Haven’t yet, but I feel like he’s getting frustrated with me. Odd videos showcasing a gentler side even started popping up, as well as a really obscure reference to Xena that I’d made in the comments of his video.

2 Likes

I see a black prairie dark grey sky.
The grass is black
There is black lightning in the sky
Reminds me of Nyarlathotep
I see a lone man in the middle of the field looking forward
I wanna stay here It feels nice.
There is only chaos here…Yet it feels peaceful?
Everything is in monochrome

3 Likes

You’re afraid… But of what? Its calm but underneath I see it… I smell it… I see someone hiding in a dark corner… What do you fear?

You should talk to him.
He’s waiting.
Patiently.
And Belial doesn’t like patience.

2 Likes

If anyone wants to read me, Ill read them back. Id like to practice some more. Im feeling rusty T.T

Lol oddly accurate :joy:

:rofl: this is irony right here :point_up: i love it. Haven’t activly worked with um in over 8 months that work is on a holding pattern of unknown length of time :joy:

3 Likes

WAIT. That’s why.

2 Likes

Triptych, take three, pass it around and absorb unto thee
1 , 1 , 2 , 3 , 5 , 8 , thirteen, on and on into the unseen
Spiral down in a clockwise motion, elate the emotion of a strange potion

Look up at the reflection and upon closer inspection, I must mention the tension present in the present moment of comprehension

What’s bothering you, dear?

Is it the deer you see in the seer who you specifically steered to leer and hear the sights and sound of your soul, interfered? Don’t veer, remain cavalier and I think you’ll agree that the sheer luminaire reflects the fear. Here, gaze into the sphere…

An old, ancient forest, branches dead, leaves barren
The girl wears antlers on her head, moonlight glarin
This is in a book you read, eyes forward, keep starin
The loudest sound is the one unsaid, sirens blarin

This is where we take it low, deep on down into that soul, a lovely place of entropy, misery and cacophony, secrets held back preciously, can’t block em out, you know i’ll see, mystically, in this mental state of acuity
And now I know, you wanna make it so, but that doubt you cling to can only bring you failure and dissatisfaction, gotta take action, claw and climb up out of the mud, a god reborn form the husk of the auld and undone remnants of Love….

Triptych trips on imagined ashes of continuity, congealed like living tar reaching aggressively, wrapping your ankles and pulling you, arms stretched to the terra firma above ya, and it’s all ya can do to scream the Word that will melt it all away and break you free to the flipside of day and then they’ll all pay…

2 Likes

Anyone wanna poke my energy?

1 Like

I SHALL POKE THEE. Intensely.

2 Likes

Am I poking too broad of an area? I feel like I am.

1 Like

Lookin for the light, baby eyes bright, wide and half-open, gotta peep what ya scopin’
Kid, listen, cuz the spirits they always glisten when called even if it’s behind closed walls
Baby’s on fire, just doesn’t feel the burn yet, open your eye of the mind and respect what you beget.

Nel tuf, tough little Nellie, reach down into the gut and feed that belly.
Yellow-gold, bright blue, a dash of chrysanthemum too, these are the elements we see in you.
Potential, absolutely, but does it even know how to acutely use these?

Gang’s all here, muttering and chattering just over your shoulder, watching, badgering, waiting for you to be a little bolder.

3 Likes

Lol I meant read me, but I can feel that

1 Like

Poke my eye!

3 Likes

Wanna give me a read @levilevi?

1 Like