Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

@FantomGirl
@Zeinaa
wanna trade?

I need a scan of spirits around me :unamused: I keep feeling something biting, scratching and poking me and I don’t like it tbvh

3 Likes

Man, three times in two weeks. I hate to ask for another scan but I’m just a mess lately.

2 Likes

@chi Why did you not tell me this!!!

1 Like

i move slow m8 sue me :woman_shrugging:

plus it just happened. I can manage for a bit.

someone else needs your help more than i do ^^^^^^

I’d like a scan please :slight_smile: Also, if someone could pm me how this works (not entirely sure) that would be neat, can scan back then as well if wanted.

1 Like

how you return @Mercy45

1 Like

Sure @Zeinaa and @chi

Trade scane anyone ?

@FantomGirl

You were going around killing people by draining their blood…you continued to go after anyone- it didn’t matter who and sometimes- you got messy. I mean like stabbing and guts pouring out messy. You started to drink the blood from the guts as well.

I think this is a warning for you not to get too carried away with the whole vampire thing. Yes it’s who you are, your new path, etc etc but don’t let it consume which is what I believe is currently happening.

However at the end, there was a child and although you wanted to kill her and do the whole messy thing with her- you showed restraint. You instead took the apple from her kitchen table and drained it’s color instead and spared the child.

I think this last part is telling you that you CAN and WILL have it under control and under wraps but right now- I think you should remember who you are. You seem to be losing yourself in your new persona…even its just a bit…

1 Like

I had to like omg that came into my head :rofl: @FantomGirl

1 Like

scan please?:slightly_smiling_face:

@nohearth @Mercy45 @GodlessEndeavor
I shall scan you all but no need for a return…
I am only here to help.

3 Likes

I will keep your highest good in my thoughts, thank you. To everyone that has helped.

@GodlessEndeavor You must pm. me for your reading please yours needs a bit more attention.
But I have already looked upon you.
No worries you will be better soon.

1 Like

Anyone want to trade

@nohearth I saw you within a cemetery doing some sort of working/ritual.
You spot me and greet me and tell me of what you are doing which I thought was voodoo but you quickly corrected me and said necromancy.
This is the path you will soon venture upon or have yet to for that matter.
As far as that you are entirely capable of whatever you put your mind to.
I promise you that.

1 Like

@Mercy45 I saw a ton of blockages within you…
I took the liberty of removing one of the main ones who kept you away from alot of things even your guides…
Which after looking upon your energies again they called out to me and let me know that they are there.
Don’t let anyone walk over you. Ever! That seems to be a problem with you.
Please fix this and work with your guides.

1 Like

Thanks so much for doing this! :slight_smile: You’re right, I feel certainly very blocked in many ways and I’m working on that right now, which is not easy. Good to hear you could remove something already. I am still learning a lot in regard to the second part, but feel like I’m slowly getting to a point where I don’t let people get away with so much anymore. Still a way to go though.

1 Like

@wolfinsheepsskin
Thank you very much for that.
I been thinking of this for a little bit now. I think I need to work with lord Azazle.

1 Like

Does anyone wanna trade

1 Like